High Power Laser Diode with Fiber Output ALC-0375-00060-FM200.22
|Center Wavelength:||0.375 um|
|Output Power:||60 mW|
- Compact size
- Detachable 200µm SMA-fiber
- Power monitor
- Solid State Laser Pumping
Frequently Asked Questions
The wavelength of the laser diode is 375 nm.
The laser diode has a power output of over 60 mW.
The operating current is 110 mA and the operating voltage is less than 5.4 V.
The core diameter of the fiber output is 200 µm.
The laser diode can be used in medical applications, solid state laser pumping, and stereolithography.
You May Also Like
Don’t have an account?
Please consider registering
NOTE: It may take up to 10 min to receive the registration verification link. For immediate assistance please use the “GUEST” option above.
Your inquiry has been received
by adding a password
Benefits of having an account:
- Save time on filling future request forms
- Track your prior Requests
- Save favorite products in your account
- Choose your contact preferences
- If you change your mind later, you may close you account with 1 click
The Leading Photonics Marketplace
Within 3-10 minutes you will receive an email with a validation link to activate your account.
If you don't receive the confirmation link soon, please let us know at email@example.com