optimization ensures frequent views
and effective buyer engagement
channels enhance your outreach
to potential buyers worldwide
increase your brand awareness
and lead generation
- 1. Self-Posting of Products: Upload products yourself through an intuitive two-step process. Upload up to 10 products for free or upgrade your account to post more.
- 2. Fully Assisted Postings: Delegate the product uploading process to FindLight. Our team of experienced content managers will upload your products and place them in the most relevant categories. Fully assisted postings are reviewed by our editorial staff to ensure that the content is highly readable and contains adequate amount of information.
- 3. SEO Friendly Product Pages: Search Engine Optimization (SEO) for all posted products, including proper choice of title, density of keywords and readability for maximum SEO friendly web exposure. SEO optimized pages have a higher chance of appearing in organic search (Google/Yahoo/Bing) results.
- 4. Sales Leads: Receive unlimited number of sales inquiries directly from thousands of potential buyers on FindLight. FindLight visitors can request a quote on any product posting providing you contact-back information for further follow-up. Premium accounts allow receiving unlimited sales leads on any product. The Basic account allows receiving three sales leads per product. Once the limit of three leads is reached on a product, it will expire. Basic Vendor can upgrade to a premium account to receive unlimited leads and re-post the expired products.
5. Turbo Leads: Turbo Leads feature allows buyers to solicit quotes for competing products from alternate vendors within the same product category. Vendors with the Turbo Leads feature activated will receive copies of sales inquiries sent from buyers to other vendors. Buyers can opt-in or out of this feature when requesting a quote.
You as a vendor can also opt-in or opt-out of this feature from the Contact Preferences menu in your account. To opt out simply uncheck the box next to “Receive Turbo Leads”. When opted out, leads directed to you will not be shared with other vendors and you also will not receive leads directed to other vendors.
Privacy Feature: As a Starter, Best Value or Enhanced subscriber, your leads will always be private and will not be shared as Turbo Leads.
- 6. Custom Lead Forms: Option to customize the contact fields in online quotation request form used by the buyers.
- 7. Social Media Marketing: Social Media Marketing through FindLight's established channels including posting of promotional content in various professional groups on social media sites.
- 8. Banner Ads: Placement of selected product postings on FindLight's home page banner to appear on rotating basis. We have observed that products displayed on the home page banner exhibit disproportionally large number of views from potential buyers.
- Upper Banner: FindLight’s home page exhibits a large rotating banner of a few unique products at any given time. The set of banner products refreshes periodically a few times per day. The number of banner ads and the refresh rate are controlled by the FindLight Administrator. The banner ad consists of a high-resolution image of a product, a title, and a concise marketing message about the product, service or the vendor. Clicking on a banner takes the visitor to the product posting page which has the detailed description and the specifications of the model.
- Lower Banner: FindLight’s home page also contains a lower rotating banner of a smaller size situated in the bottom part of the homepage. This banner showcases the vendor’s logo along with a short description. Banners contain hyperlinks to the product postings or vendor microsite (if enabled) for increased web traffic.
- 9. Premium Placement: Premium placement of select products on the top positions in the respective product categories. A listing chosen for premium placement is anchored in the top positions of a product category for maximum visibility. Only two listings in any product category will be chosen to appear in the top positions at any given time. Premium listings appear on rotating basis from a limited pool of sponsored products by select vendors.
- 10. Analytics Dashboard: Online marketing analytics including:
- Number of clicks on each product listing (available for all accounts)
- Exposure and traffic brought upon by premium placement
- Key statistics on posted products such as most and least popular products
- Traffic information broken down by geography and channels (organic, social media, other)
- Social media exposure statistics such as audience reach, engagement and click-through
- Sales lead activity
- 11. Backlinks: Each product posting will have a backlink to the vendor's webpage or the microsite placed under the title of the product posting.
- 12. Microsite: A dedicated page featuring your logo in a prominent place, a tagline sharing your company’s strategic advantage, a summarized “About” section, address and contact information and a consolidated view of your product categories. The microsite also has a dedicated page for all your products posted on FindLight, conveniently displayed in a grid format of an array of thumbnail photos and titles.
- 13. Listing Renewal: By default, FindLight sorts products in reverse chronological order. As a result of rapid expansion, products gradually get pushed down in their respective subcategory pages. You can manually update your postings to lift the position of your products or delegate that to us to automatically lift 10 or 20 products as part of your “Best Value” or “Enhanced” subscriptions, respectively.
- 14. Product Listing Management: FindLight's team of experienced content managers will work with you to refresh and update information on the website as needed.
- 15. Blog Exposure: A high quality blog article on the latest innovative technology, application or science behind the products that your company supplies. FindLight’s editorial staff will lead the content development and create an interesting article that will cater to a wide audience of scientists and engineers. Articles are published on FindLight Blog and distributed via various social media networks.The blog article will have backlinks to your microsite, products or the category pages where your products are posted. Cancellation Policy: For “Best Value and “Enhanced” subscriptions, all payments are fully refundable within 30 days of package purchase. Simply send us an email within the 30 days of the purchase and we will reimburse you fully within 15 business days. For the “Starter” subscription, cancellations must be made prior to the start of the following month.