Cleanable Fiber Probes with Process Interfaces
FlexiSpec® probes design enables their use for reaction monitoring with no artifacts caused by optics contamination as they can be retracted, cleaned and calibrated during chemical process. Process-interfaces SensoGate-FOS and Ceramat-FOS made by KNICK with approved fitting & flanges for FlexiSpec® probes to secure their semi or full automated use in complete process systems.
- Transmission: 3.5 - 18 um
- Temperature Range: -50 - 140 C
* Reaction Monitoring in real time
* Full Automated Process Control in PAT applications
* Complete cleaning of all parts according GMP, Hygiene, etc.
* Analytical Characterization
* Biopharmaceutical Analysis
* Biofuel Development & Production
* Process analysis during reaction free from optics contamination
* Retractable fiber probes cleaned in process with in-line wash and in-line calibration capabilities
* Manual, semi or fully automated process control systems made with control unit UNICAL-FOS 9000
* Zero baseline at any time and precise spectroscopy analysis
You may also like
Dip Probes 400umSpectraconn Inc
Dip Probes 300umSpectraconn Inc
Dip Probes 200umSpectraconn Inc
Custom Optical ProbeIDIL Fibres Optiques
CO2 Optical Probe for Geological Storage MonitoringIDIL Fibres Optiques
Gas Transmission Infrared Fiber Optic Probe for Gases (Polycrystalline IR)Art photonics GmbH
Gas Transmission Infrared Fiber Optic Probe for Gases (Chalcogenide IR)Art photonics GmbH
Gas Transmission Infrared Fiber Optic Probe for Gases (Silica)Art photonics GmbH
Fiber Optic TransFlex Probe (CIR)Art photonics GmbH
Fiber Optic TransFlex Probe (Silica Vis-NIR)Art photonics GmbH
Fiber Optic TransFlex Probe (Silica UV-Vis)Art photonics GmbH
Fiber Optic Transmission Probe (Silica Vis-NIR)Art photonics GmbH
Don’t have an account?
Please consider registering
NOTE: It may take up to 10 min to receive the registration verification link. For immediate assistance please use the “GUEST” option above.
Your inquiry has been received
by adding a password
Benefits of having an account:
- Save time on filling future request forms
- Track your prior Requests
- Save favorite products in your account
- Choose your contact preferences
- If you change your mind later, you may close you account with 1 click
The Leading Photonics Marketplace
Within 3-10 minutes you will receive an email with a validation link to activate your account.
If you don't receive the confirmation link soon, please let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org