InGaAs PIN Photodiode
Introducing our high-performance 0.3mm InGaAs PIN Photodiode, model IPD-L0.3 V4.2. This cutting-edge photodiode offers exceptional features and a wide range of applications, making it the ideal choice for various optical sensing and analysis needs.
InGaAs PIN Photodiode
|Wavelength Of Operation:
|0.3mm/1mm or specify
- Response wavelength 200-1100nm Si PIN ultraviolet enhanched photodiodes
- Response wavelength 400-1100nm Si PIN standard and 1064nmenhanched photodiodes
- Response wavelength 400-1100nm Si APD and 1064nm enhanced Si APD
- Response wavelength 400-1700nm InGaAs PIN photodiodes
- Response wavelength 800-1700nm InGaAs PIN photodiode and quadrant photodiodes
- Response wavelength 800-1700nm InGaAs APD and quadrant APD
- Response wavelength 800-3600nm InGaAs PIN photodiodes
- Shot wavelength 405nm-905nm laser diodes
- Shot wavelength 940nm-1550nm laser diodes
- Shot wavelength 850-1535nm pump lasers
- Optical sensor: Perfect for integrating into optical sensing systems for precise light detection and measurement.
- Optical power meter: Enables accurate power measurement in optical systems.
- Industrial automatic control: Facilitates reliable and efficient control in industrial automation applications.
- Science analysis and experiment: Ideal for scientific research, analysis, and experimentation in various fields.
- Space light detection equipment: Well-suited for space-based applications requiring sensitive light detection.
- Response spectrum testing: Enables precise measurement and analysis of response spectra in testing environments.
Frequently Asked Questions
The response wavelength range of the InGaAs PIN Photodiode is 400-1700nm.
The main applications of the InGaAs PIN Photodiode include optical sensing systems, optical power meters, industrial automation, scientific analysis and experimentation, space light detection equipment, and response spectrum testing.
The active diameter of the InGaAs PIN Photodiode is 0.3mm.
The typical responsivity of the InGaAs PIN Photodiode is 0.85 mA/mW at a reverse voltage of 0V and a wavelength of 1310nm, and 0.90 mA/mW at a reverse voltage of 0V and a wavelength of 1550nm.
The dark current of the InGaAs PIN Photodiode is 0.05nA at a reverse voltage of 0V and 0.5nA at a reverse voltage of 5V.