4, 8, 12, or 16 Element Monolithic Linear Array
|Wavelength Of Operation:||1650 nm|
- 4, 8, 12, or 16 element monolithic linear array
- 250 µm pitch designed for fiber ribbon
- 80 µm diameter for high speed and low dark current
- Optical isolation exceeding 50 dB
- Optimum responsivity in the O, S, C, and L band
- High speed ceramic fan out carrier
- High Speed Optical Communications
- CWDM monitor
- Single mode and Multimode Multichannel Receiver
- Application Specific Integrated Photonic Circuit
- Optical Power Meter
Claim GPD Optoelectronics Corp Page to edit and add data
Frequently Asked Questions
Some applications of the linear array include high speed optical communications, CWDM monitoring, single mode and multimode multichannel receiver, application specific integrated photonic circuit, and optical power meter.
A monolithic linear array is a series of photodetectors that are integrated onto a single substrate.
The diameter of the photodetectors is 80 µm, which provides high speed and low dark current.
The optical isolation of the linear array exceeds 50 dB.
The pitch of the linear array is 250 µm, which is designed for fiber ribbon.
You May Also Like
Don’t have an account?
Please consider registering
NOTE: It may take up to 10 min to receive the registration verification link. For immediate assistance please use the “GUEST” option above.
Your inquiry has been received
by adding a password
Benefits of having an account:
- Save time on filling future request forms
- Track your prior Requests
- Save favorite products in your account
- Choose your contact preferences
- If you change your mind later, you may close you account with 1 click
The Leading Photonics Marketplace
Within 3-10 minutes you will receive an email with a validation link to activate your account.
If you don't receive the confirmation link soon, please let us know at email@example.com