ILT2400-UVC For Measuring Mercury Excimer And UVC-LED Light Sources
The ILT2400-UVC Light Measurement System has everything you need to start validating the light output from your UV light source. It's not enough to trust the manufacturer's specifications. You must verify that the system you're entrusting the health and well being of your patients to is doing what it says - deactivating germs and killing pathogens.
The ILT2400-UVC is specifically configured and calibrated at 265 nm to measure the UVC levels where most pathogens, including the COVID-19 virus, are inactivated (See graph above).
With the touch of a button the ILT2400-UVC will do the following:
- Verify the fluence and fluence rate of light being emitted
- Validate the amount of light being emitted
- Confirm the amount of light reaching a surface
The ILT2400-UVC is a feature-packed hand held UVC meter/radiometer that allows on screen verification as well as datalogging of the light intensity of numerous type of UV sources for any disinfection application including surface, air and water regardless of the lamp type.
The unit comes with an integrated kick-stand, allowing stationary positioning of the meter while in use. The detector is attached with 7' cable to help reduce the risk of tester exposure. The versatility of the ILT2400 is ideal for measuring a wide variety of systems in lab or in-situ settings.
- Max Average Power: -- W
- Effective Aperture: -- mm
- Spectral Range: 0.23 - 0.28 um
- Cooling Method: Other
- Measures germicidal UVC from 230 - 280 nm
- Irradiance Range: 100 nW/cm2 to 1 W/cm2
- Dose Range: 100 nJ/cm2 to millions of mJ/cm2
- ISO17025 accredited NIST traceable calibration
- Portable, hand-held system
- Easy-to-use, app based interface with large touch screen
- Made in the USA
Claim International Light Technologies Page to edit and add data
You may also like
Power Detector for High Power Lasers - 15 kW: HP60A-15KW-GD-QBH-MET-D0Gentec-EO
Water-Cooled Integrating Sphere Detector (1000W)Gentec-EO
Optical Power Meter OPM150Artifex Engineering GmbH & Co. KG
ILT2400 UVGI-NB Complete System for Measuring 254nm UVC Germicidal-Disinfecting Light SourcesInternational Light Technologies
Rk-3103 Laser Power MeterLaser Probe Inc
Rk-3100 Laser Power MeterLaser Probe Inc
Rk-5700 Series Power MeterLaser Probe Inc
Digital Power Probe D1C and D1YMacken Instruments Inc
PM-212 Pocket Optical Power Meter - USB ProbeOPTOKON AS
PM-215-G-06 Portable Power Meter And USB ProbeOPTOKON AS
PM-215-MPO Pocket Optical Power Meter USB ProbeOPTOKON AS
Sensor For Laser Beam IntensityNedinsco BV
Don’t have an account?
Please consider registering
NOTE: It may take up to 10 min to receive the registration verification link. For immediate assistance please use the “GUEST” option above.
Your inquiry has been received
by adding a password
Benefits of having an account:
- Save time on filling future request forms
- Track your prior Requests
- Save favorite products in your account
- Choose your contact preferences
- If you change your mind later, you may close you account with 1 click
The Leading Photonics Marketplace
Within 3-10 minutes you will receive an email with a validation link to activate your account.
If you don't receive the confirmation link soon, please let us know at email@example.com