REP2051-DM-B: 2051nm Stabilized Narrow-Linewidth Laser Diode 1950-2150nm
The REP series includes high-performance, tunable, single-frequency (DFB-like) diode lasers and Fabry-Perot laser diodes in wavelengths from 1270nm thru 2350nm, designed to address challenges in Gas Sensing, LIDAR, Spectroscopy, and Telecom. The REP series includes high-power and narrow linewidth options, covering various product ranges at the most popular wavelengths, and providing customizable units with multiple packaging options, including the Fiber coupled 14-pin butterfly, TO39 (w/TEC), and TO56.
- Discrete-Mode manufacturing technology provides industry-leading performance and fully scalable, consistent production and integration capability.
- Highly customizable units with several package options enable customers to choose the right product for their specific needs.
- High-power and narrow linewidth options allow customers to optimize performance for their particular applications.
- Various product ranges at the most popular wavelengths provide customers with a wide range of options to choose from.
Frequently Asked Questions
The REP2051-DM-B laser diode is designed for Gas Sensing, LIDAR, Spectroscopy, and Telecom applications.
The benefits of the REP2051-DM-B laser diode include industry-leading performance, customizable units with several package options, high-power and narrow linewidth options, and various product ranges at the most popular wavelengths.
The maximum ratings for the REP2051-DM-B laser diode include a forward current of 140 mA, forward voltage of 1.6 V, TEC current of 1.2 A, reverse voltage LD of -2 V, case temperature of -20 to 65 degrees Celsius, and chip submount temperature of 0 to 50 degrees Celsius.
The REP2051-DM-B laser diode is a Class 3R Laser Product as defined by International Standard IEC 60825-1, Edition 3.
To order the REP2051-DM-B laser diode, you can construct your part number using the provided example and email your order to firstname.lastname@example.org or call +353 1 675 3228.
You May Also Like
Don’t have an account?
Please consider registering
NOTE: It may take up to 10 min to receive the registration verification link. For immediate assistance please use the “GUEST” option above.
Your inquiry has been received
by adding a password
Benefits of having an account:
- Save time on filling future request forms
- Track your prior Requests
- Save favorite products in your account
- Choose your contact preferences
- If you change your mind later, you may close you account with 1 click
The Leading Photonics Marketplace
Within 3-10 minutes you will receive an email with a validation link to activate your account.
If you don't receive the confirmation link soon, please let us know at email@example.com