FemtoBlanc FWM-2 regenerative amplifier
Introducing the FemtoBlanc FWM-2 regenerative amplifier. The FemtoBlanc FWM-2 is designed as an OEM solution for Medical and Industrial markets. With a footprint under 1.7 sq ft, the FemtoBlanc FWM-2 is one of the smallest high-power lasers available today. For even tighter applications, the FemtoBlanc FWM-2 can be mounted vertically to reduce the footprint to under 1 sq ft with zero degradation in performance.
- Center Wavelength: 1030 nm
- Repetition Rate: 0 - 1000 kHz
- Pulse Energy: 5 mJ
- Energy Stability (RMS): 1 %
- Pulse Duration: 400 fs
- Pointing Stability (RMS): N/A urad
- Polarization: Unspecified
- Spatial Mode (M^2): <1.2
- Amplification Scheme: Regenerative
- Simple Cost-Effective Design (Attractive Volume Pricing )
- Smallest Footprint in the Industry
- Field Serviceable (Perfect for High Volume OEM Applications Where Downtime Matters)
- Uncompromising Performance
Claim FemtoBlanc Inc. Page to edit and add data
You may also like
SkyAMP system LP 2000 nmSkynet lasers inc
Dart Picosecond Laser 532nmLaser Quantum
Dart Picosecond Laser 1064nmLaser Quantum
High Power Industrial Femtosecond Laser IFRITCyber Laser Inc
MOPA Master Oscillator Power-AmplifierGenia Photonics Inc
Microchip Mini-MOPAsJGM Associates Inc
High-Energy Mini-MOPAsJGM Associates Inc
Starzz Custom OPCPA systemFastlite
FireStorm Ultra High Energy kHz Diode-Pumped LaserIB Laser Consulting Inc.
Flame 50 Ultra High Energy kHz Diode-Pumped LaserIB Laser Consulting Inc.
Flame 20 Ultra High Energy kHz Diode-Pumped LaserIB Laser Consulting Inc.
Spark S Ultra High Energy kHz Diode-Pumped LaserIB Laser Consulting Inc.