Spark S Ultra High Energy kHz Diode-Pumped Laser
Spark, Flame a Firestorm belong to a family of high-energy and high rep rate solid-state lasers based on master oscillator power-amplifier architecture. One preamplifier and two-stage power amplifier provide up to 50 mJ in a single pulse creating a laser system with unique parameters.
- Center Wavelength: 1064 nm
- Repetition Rate: 0.001 - 0.5 kHz
- Pulse Energy: 0.5 mJ
- Energy Stability (RMS): N/A %
- Pulse Duration: 800000 fs
- Pointing Stability (RMS): N/A urad
- Polarization: Vertical, Horizontal
- Spatial Mode (M^2): <1.2
- Amplification Scheme: MOPA
- Biomedical Research
- Materials Processing
- Mid-IR OPO/OPA pumping
- Nonlinear Molecular Spectroscopy
- High-energy Laser pumping
- MOPA architecture
- Unique combination of up to 100 mJ pulse energy, TEM00 mode and 1-kHz rep rate
- High repetition rate
- Excellent beam quality
- High pulse energy of up to 100 mJ
Claim IB Laser Consulting Inc. Page to edit and add data
You may also like
SkyAMP system LP 2000 nmSkynet lasers inc
Dart Picosecond Laser 532nmLaser Quantum
Dart Picosecond Laser 1064nmLaser Quantum
High Power Industrial Femtosecond Laser IFRITCyber Laser Inc
MOPA Master Oscillator Power-AmplifierGenia Photonics Inc
Microchip Mini-MOPAsJGM Associates Inc
High-Energy Mini-MOPAsJGM Associates Inc
Starzz Custom OPCPA systemFastlite
FemtoBlanc FWM-2 regenerative amplifierFemtoBlanc Inc.
FireStorm Ultra High Energy kHz Diode-Pumped LaserIB Laser Consulting Inc.
Flame 50 Ultra High Energy kHz Diode-Pumped LaserIB Laser Consulting Inc.
Flame 20 Ultra High Energy kHz Diode-Pumped LaserIB Laser Consulting Inc.