Beam Splitters Polarization Energy Or Wavelength
Beamsplitters are used to split light by polarization, energy, or wavelength. Foreal offers both plate and cube beamsplitters.
- Material: N-BK7, CaF2, Fused Silica
- Wavelength Range: 1000 - 1100 nm
- Max Beam Deviation: -- arcmin
- Size (Linear Dimension): -- mm
Claim Foreal Spectrum Page to edit and add data
You may also like
Beamsplitter HC BS 347AHF analysentechnik AG
Beamsplitter HC BS 310AHF analysentechnik AG
Beamsplitter T 210 LPAHF analysentechnik AG
Cube Beamsplitter HR1013Hengrun Optoelectronic Tech Co Ltd
PBS + WaveplateMicoSpectra
X-Cube For Display - Dichroic CubesMicoSpectra
Broadband PBS For DisplayMicoSpectra
PPD Beam SplittersPerkins Precision Developments
Spectros Beam SplittersSpectros AG
Polarizing Cube BeamsplittersBlanc Inc
Standard Cube BeamsplittersBoJen Optics, Inc.
Broadband Non-Polarizing Cube BeamsplittersBoJen Optics, Inc.
Don’t have an account?
Please consider registering
NOTE: It may take up to 10 min to receive the registration verification link. For immediate assistance please use the “GUEST” option above.
Your inquiry has been received
by adding a password
Benefits of having an account:
- Save time on filling future request forms
- Track your prior Requests
- Save favorite products in your account
- Choose your contact preferences
- If you change your mind later, you may close you account with 1 click
The Leading Photonics Marketplace
Within 3-10 minutes you will receive an email with a validation link to activate your account.
If you don't receive the confirmation link soon, please let us know at email@example.com