Beamsplitter Cube - BSPB1-15 450-680nm
Polarization Beamsplitter Cube:
These beamsplitters are based upon using two complementary prisms. The output beam that is parallel to the input beam is p-polarized, while the orthogonal output beam is s-polarized.
- Material: N-BK7
- Wavelength Range: 450 - 680 nm
- Max Beam Deviation: 3 arcmin
- Size (Linear Dimension): 15 mm
- Surface Quality/Scratch & Dig: 60/40
- Extinction Ratio: 100:1
- Principal Transmittance: Tp>95% and Ts<1%
- Principal Reflectance: Rs>99% and Rp<5%
Custom versions available from this manufacturer
You may also like
Beamsplitter HC BS 347AHF analysentechnik AG
Beamsplitter HC BS 310AHF analysentechnik AG
Beamsplitter T 210 LPAHF analysentechnik AG
Beam Splitters Polarization Energy Or WavelengthForeal Spectrum
Cube Beamsplitter HR1013Hengrun Optoelectronic Tech Co Ltd
PBS + WaveplateMicoSpectra
X-Cube For Display - Dichroic CubesMicoSpectra
Broadband PBS For DisplayMicoSpectra
PPD Beam SplittersPerkins Precision Developments
Spectros Beam SplittersSpectros AG
Polarizing Cube BeamsplittersBlanc Inc
Standard Cube BeamsplittersBoJen Optics, Inc.
Don’t have an account?
Please consider registering
NOTE: It may take up to 10 min to receive the registration verification link. For immediate assistance please use the “GUEST” option above.
Your inquiry has been received
by adding a password
Benefits of having an account:
- Save time on filling future request forms
- Track your prior Requests
- Save favorite products in your account
- Choose your contact preferences
- If you change your mind later, you may close you account with 1 click
The Leading Photonics Marketplace
Within 3-10 minutes you will receive an email with a validation link to activate your account.
If you don't receive the confirmation link soon, please let us know at email@example.com