WinCamD-IR-BB - VOx Microbolometer MWIR Beam Profiler
The WinCamD-IR-BB laser beam profiler is an imaging solution for lasers in the MWIR and FIR range. With 17 µm pixels, a wavelength range of 2-16 µm, and an integrated shutter, the WinCamD-IR-BB beam profiler offers unparalleled beam profiling capabilities. With a signal-to-noise ratio that exceeds 1000:1, the WinCamD-IR-BB can make ISO11146 compliant beam measurements. The microbolometer-based camera features very high sensitivity, and the integrated shutter allows for fully automated non-uniformity correction.
The WinCamD-IR-BB laser beam profiler is supported by DataRay’s full-featured, highly customizable, user-centric software which has no license fees, unlimited installations, and free software updates. The software supports M^2 measurements using our M2DU stages.
For higher power lasers, DataRay offers a range of sampling, absorbing, and reflecting attenuators for use with beam powers exceeding the camera’s maximum
- Sensor Type: Microbolometer
- Measurable Sources: CW, Pulsed
- Wavelength Range: 2000 - 16000 nm
- # Pixels (Width): 640
- # Pixels (Height): 480
- Pixel Size (Width): 17 um
- Pixel Size (Height): 17 um
- Max Full Frame Rate: 30 Hz
- ADC: 14-bit
- Part Number (USA): S-WCD-IR-BB-30
- Part Number (Export): S-WCD-IR-BB-7.5
Laser beam profile measurements
2-16 µm wavelength range microbolometer
- 640 x 480, 17 µm pixels
- 10.8 x 8.2 mm active area
- Low irradiance capability: ~75 µW/cm2 at 5 x peak-to-peak noise
- 30 FPS (7.5 FPS for export)
- Port-powered USB 3.0; no power brick required
- No chopper/TEC
- Integrated shutter allowing for
- HyperCal™ – Dynamic Noise and Baseline Correction software
- Automated non-uniformity correction (NUC)
- ≥1000:1 Signal to RMS Noise
- 14-bit ADC
- 14 ms thermal time constant
- Measure pulsed lasers with PRR≥1 kHz
- Parallel capture on multiple cameras
- Beam propagation analysis
- ISO 11146 M2 option
- Beam divergence measurements
- Focus finding
You may also like
TaperCamD-LCM CMOS Based Beam ProfilerDataRay Inc.
WinCamD-THz CMOS Based Beam ProfilerDataRay Inc.
µBeam High PowerDuma Optronics
BeamOn HP High Power Beam AnalysisDuma Optronics
Laser Analyzing TelescopeDuma Optronics
BeamOn LA IPL And Large Laser BeamDuma Optronics
BeamOn LongbowDuma Optronics
µBeam Analyzer For Microscopic BeamsDuma Optronics
BeamOn U3 Innovative Beam ProfilerDuma Optronics
Large Beam Profiling System - 300 mmDataRay Inc.
Line Laser Profiling System - 200 mmDataRay Inc.
Line Laser Profiling System - 50 mmDataRay Inc.