Custom Double Concave Lens
|Focal Length:||50 mm|
|Edge Thickness, Te:||6.43 mm|
|Irregularity (P-V) @ 632.8nm:||λ/4|
|Centering:||1 arc min|
- Wavelength Range of 350-2200nm
- Precision Diameter and Centration Tolerances Allow for Easy OEM Integration
- Wide Variety of Diameters and Focal Lengths
- Additional AR Coating Options Available: MgF2, VIS 0°, VIS-NIR, NIR I etc
beam expansion, image reduction, or light projection applications.
Frequently Asked Questions
Double-Concave (DCV) Lenses are used for image reduction and to spread light.
The wavelength range of this lens is 350-2200nm.
The additional AR coating options available for this lens are MgF2, VIS 0°, VIS-NIR, NIR I, etc.
The applications of this lens include beam expansion, image reduction, or light projection applications.
The precision diameter and centration tolerances of this lens allow for easy OEM integration.
You May Also Like
Don’t have an account?
Please consider registering
NOTE: It may take up to 10 min to receive the registration verification link. For immediate assistance please use the “GUEST” option above.
Your inquiry has been received
by adding a password
Benefits of having an account:
- Save time on filling future request forms
- Track your prior Requests
- Save favorite products in your account
- Choose your contact preferences
- If you change your mind later, you may close you account with 1 click
The Leading Photonics Marketplace
Within 3-10 minutes you will receive an email with a validation link to activate your account.
If you don't receive the confirmation link soon, please let us know at email@example.com