Yb:YAG Crystal by HG Optronics
It is more suitable for diode-pumping than the traditional Nd-doped systems. It can be pumped at 0.94 μm laser output. Compared with the commonly used Nd:YAG crystal, Yb:YAG crystal has a much larger absorption bandwidth to reduce thermal management requirements for diode lasers, a longer upper-state lifetime, three to four times lower thermal loading per unit pump power. Yb:YAG crystal is expected to replace Nd:YAG crystal for high power diode-pumped lasers and other potential applications.
- Type Of Crystal: Yb:YAG
- Crystal Diameter: N/A mm
- Crystal Length: N/A mm
- AR Coating: One side, Both sides, Uncoated
- Doping(atm%):: 1.0% ~ 35%
- Orientation:: <111> or <100> crystalline direction
- Wavefront Distortion:: λ/10 per inch @ 632.8 nm
- Dimension Tolerances：: rods with diameter: +0.0/-0.05 mm , Length: ±0.1 mm
- Coating: AR/HR/PR coating upon customer’s request
- Damage Threshold: 750MW/CM2 at 1064nm, TEM00, 10ns, 10Hz
- Quality Warranty Period: One year under proper use
•Human friendly in dental treatment field
•Yb: YAG amplifier module for optical fiber amplifier
•Holography, interference, optical storage and other fields
•YAG laser marker
•Laser cutting and welding
•Ultrashort pulse research
•LIDAR and optical refrigeration
- Very low fractional heating, less than 11%
- Very high slope efficiency
- Broad absorption bands, about 8nm@940nm
- No excited-state absorption or up-conversion
- Conveniently pumped by reliable InGaAs diodes at 940nm(or 970nm)
- High thermal conductivity and large mechanical strength
- High optical quality
You may also like
Ho:Tm:YLF CrystalsHG Optronics, Inc.
Ho:YLF CrystalsHG Optronics, Inc.
Tm:YLF CrystalsHG Optronics, Inc.
ND:KGW CRYSTALS NdKGW-0324-02EKSMA OPTICS
YB:KGW AND YB:KYW CRYSTALS YbKYW-0618-01EKSMA OPTICS
ND:YAG CRYSTALS E-Y-3-0.9-A/AEKSMA OPTICS
nortus Optronic Laser CrystalsDOEHRER Elektrooptik GmbH
Robust Laser MaterialsDavis Marketing International LLC
Neodymium Doped Yttrium Aluminum Aluminum Garnet Nd:YAG CrystalHobbite Co Ltd
YTTRIUM VANADATE YVO4 CRYSTALSHobbite Co Ltd
Bonding Crystal by HG OptronicsHG Optronics, Inc.