Nd:YAG (neodymium-doped yttrium aluminum garnet; Nd:Y3Al5O12) is a crystal that is used as a lasing medium for solid-state lasers. The dopant, triply ionized neodymium, typically replaces yttrium in the crystal structure of the yttrium aluminium garnet (YAG), since they are of similar size. Generally the crystalline host is doped with around 1% neodymium by atomic percent.
- Type Of Crystal: Nd:YAG
- Crystal Diameter: 5 mm
- Crystal Length: 85 mm
- AR Coating: Both sides
• Nd:YAG can produce blue laser with the frequency-doubling of 946nm;
• Nd:YAG can be operated in a very high power laser up to kw level at 1064nm;
• Nd:YAG can be Q-switched with Cr4+YAG directly;
• Nd:YAG can be used for high power green laser for SHG@1064nm.
• High Gain, Low Threshold, High Efficiency;
• Low Loss at 1.06 mm, High Optical Quality;
• Good Mechanical and Thermal Properties;
• Due to the cubic symmetry and high quality, Nd:YAG is easy to operate with TEM00 Mode.
You may also like
Bonding Crystal by HG OptronicsHG Optronics, Inc.
Nd:YVO4 Crystal by HG OptronicsHG Optronics, Inc.
Large AFB ComponentsOnyx Optics Inc
Laser Materials Er:YAGScientific Materials Corp
Laser Materials Yb:YAGScientific Materials Corp
Lase Materials Nd:YAG Yttrium Aluminum GarnetScientific Materials Corp
Gadolinium Vanadate With NeodimScience & Production Co Solix Ltd
Beryllate LanthanumScience & Production Co Solix Ltd
Alexandrite OpticalScience & Production Co Solix Ltd
Yttrium OrthovanadateRoditi International Corp Ltd
YAGUnioriental Optics Co Ltd
CRYSTECH - AlexandriteCRYSTECH Inc.