Er,Cr:YSGG (Erbium，Chromium doped Yttrium Scandium Gallium Garnet) provides an efficient laser crystal for generating 2800nm light in an important water absorption band. It becomes one of the most promising laser crystals recently owing to its high conversion efficiency，stable chemical properties，long fluorescent lifetime. Now Er,Cr:YSGG is widely used in dentistry，environmental researching，optical communication，remote sensing technology and military etc.
- Type Of Crystal: Ho:Cr:Tm:YAG, TeO2
- Crystal Diameter: 10 mm
- Crystal Length: 20 mm
- AR Coating: One side, Both sides
- Crystal Structure: Cubic，Garnet
- Growth Method: Czochralski
- Lattice Constant: 12.42Å
- Refractive Index: 1.92 at 1000nm
- Thermal Expansion Coefficient: 8.1×10-6/K
- Thermal Conductivity: 8W/mK
- Fluorescent Lifetime: 1400μs
- Lowest threshold and highest slope efficiency of common Erbium doped crystals
- High conversion efficiency
- Operates CW, free-running or Q-switched
- High optical quality
- The intrinsic crystal disorder increases pump line widths and tenability
- Can be flash lamp pumped via Cr bands or diode pumped via Er bands
- Long fluorescent lifetime
You may also like
Bonding Crystal by HG OptronicsHG Optronics, Inc.
Nd:YVO4 Crystal by HG OptronicsHG Optronics, Inc.
Large AFB ComponentsOnyx Optics Inc
Laser Materials Er:YAGScientific Materials Corp
Laser Materials Yb:YAGScientific Materials Corp
Lase Materials Nd:YAG Yttrium Aluminum GarnetScientific Materials Corp
Gadolinium Vanadate With NeodimScience & Production Co Solix Ltd
Beryllate LanthanumScience & Production Co Solix Ltd
Alexandrite OpticalScience & Production Co Solix Ltd
Yttrium OrthovanadateRoditi International Corp Ltd
YAGUnioriental Optics Co Ltd
CRYSTECH - AlexandriteCRYSTECH Inc.