Low Temperature Piezoelectric Linear 16-x stage
|Axes Of Motion:||One|
|Travel Range:||3 mm|
|Load Capacity (Horizontal):||0.05 kg|
|Load Capacity (Vertical):||0.01 kg|
|Max Speed:||2 mm/s|
- Compact design, dimensions: 16*16*10.5 mm
- Ultra-high vacuum & very low temperature compatible: 2 E-11 mbar & 30 mK
- Non-magnetic material Composed of pure Ti & BeCu, compatible with the 18 Tesla magnetic field
- High loads & high thrusts: 50 g & 1.5 N
- Long travel range: 3 mm
- Closed-loop control with position sensing up to 0.1 um resolution
This piezoelectric linear stage is the ideal choice for applications where compact design and high resolution are important.
This piezoelectric linear stage can be used in industrial production lines exhibiting high repetition retes.
Frequently Asked Questions
The dimensions of the Linear 16-x stage are 16*16*10.5 mm.
The Linear 16-x stage is compatible with ultra-high vacuum up to 2 E-11 mbar.
The Linear 16-x stage is compatible with very low temperatures down to 30 mK.
The Linear 16-x stage can handle high loads up to 50 g.
The Linear 16-x stage has a position sensing resolution of 0.1 um.
You May Also Like
Don’t have an account?
Please consider registering
NOTE: It may take up to 10 min to receive the registration verification link. For immediate assistance please use the “GUEST” option above.
Your inquiry has been received
by adding a password
Benefits of having an account:
- Save time on filling future request forms
- Track your prior Requests
- Save favorite products in your account
- Choose your contact preferences
- If you change your mind later, you may close you account with 1 click
The Leading Photonics Marketplace
Within 3-10 minutes you will receive an email with a validation link to activate your account.
If you don't receive the confirmation link soon, please let us know at email@example.com