The Polarization Beam Combiner/Splitter is a micro-optic device that can combine two polarized light signals into one output fiber, or split one light into two polarized outputs with their polarization states orthogonal to each other. The typical configuration of PBC uses the two PM fiber for input and the SM fiber for output.
|Splitting Ratio:||50/50, 70/30, 80/20, 90/10|
|Central Wavelength:||1310 nm|
|Power Handling:||> 100mW|
|Return Loss:||50 dB|
*Low ion loss
*High extinction ratio
*Excellent stability and reliability
* Fiber Optical Current Transducer
* Fiber Sensors
* Raman amplifier
* Coherent Telecommunication Systems
For pricing, technical or any other questions please contact the supplier
- No registration required
- No markups, no fees
- Direct contact with supplier
You May Also Like
Don’t have an account?
Please consider registering
NOTE: It may take up to 10 min to receive the registration verification link. For immediate assistance please use the “GUEST” option above.
Your inquiry has been received
by adding a password
Benefits of having an account:
- Save time on filling future request forms
- Track your prior Requests
- Save favorite products in your account
- Choose your contact preferences
- If you change your mind later, you may close you account with 1 click
The Leading Photonics Marketplace
Within 3-10 minutes you will receive an email with a validation link to activate your account.
If you don't receive the confirmation link soon, please let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org
Useful quick links