PSAG15-130 Motorized Goniometer
The PSAG series motorized goniometers from Zolix are precision alignment stages designed for precise angular positioning in various applications. Constructed with high-quality materials and advanced guiding mechanisms, these goniometers offer excellent strength, load capability, and durability.
With fine grinding worm gear/worm and arc V-shaped guides, they provide superior positioning accuracy and higher loading capacity.
PSAG15-130 Motorized Goniometer
|Microstep Size (default Resolution):||-- urad|
|Range Of Motion:||-15-15deg|
|Accuracy (unidirectional):||0.2 mrad|
|Maximum Speed:||600 rpm|
|Minimum Speed:||-- urad/s|
|Output For Control:||Position-limit sensor: dry-contact output; Originpoint sensor: collector of NPN open-circuit output|
|Consuming Current:||<60 mA|
|Voltage Of Power Supply For Sensors:||DC5~24V|
|Torque Of Motor:||0.42 Nm|
|Working Current:||1.7 A|
|Motor And Its Stepping Angle (°):||Two-phase 42 stepping, 1.8|
|Highest Speed:||11.25 °/s|
|Worm Materials And Treatment Techniques:||Stainless steel, high-frequency quench|
|Worm Gear Materials:||Brass|
|Guides (guiding Mechanism):||Arc V-shaped ball guides|
|Worm Gear/worm Transmission Ratio:||320:1|
|Overall Height:||65 mm|
|Table Dimensions:||120×130 mm|
- Fine grinding worm gear/worm for higher positioning accuracy
- Arc V-shaped guide for increased loading capability
- Standard two-phase stepping motors for stability and reliability, with self-lock function
- Hard black anodic-oxidation aluminum alloy construction for enhanced appearance and durability
- Available in different heights and swing angle ranges for flexibility in application
- Motorized 2D- or 3D alignment stages
- Motorized vertical-motion stages
- Precision angular positioning in optical setups
- Optomechanical instrument alignment
- Laser beam steering and control
- Optics and photonics research and development
Frequently Asked Questions
The main characteristics of the PSAG series motorized goniometers are higher positioning accuracy with fine grinding worm gear/worm, higher loading capability with arc V-shaped guide, and stable and reliable two-phase stepping motors with self-lock function.
The naming rules for the PSAG series motorized goniometers are based on the series code (PSAG), designed height at center (130, 195, 250, or 370), and swing angle range (+/-15°).
The mechanical specifications include table dimensions, swing angle range, overall height, worm gear/worm transmission ratio, guiding mechanism, worm gear materials, worm materials and treatment techniques, main body materials and surface treatments, weight, and shaft coupling dimensions.
The accuracy specifications include step resolution, fine-subdivision resolution, and highest speed.
The electrical specifications include motor and its stepping angle, working current, torque of the motor, brand and model number of the stepping driver, type of plugs for stages, position-limit sensors, origin-point sensors, voltage of power supply for sensors, consuming current, and output for control.
You May Also Like
Don’t have an account?
Please consider registering
NOTE: It may take up to 10 min to receive the registration verification link. For immediate assistance please use the “GUEST” option above.
Your inquiry has been received
by adding a password
Benefits of having an account:
- Save time on filling future request forms
- Track your prior Requests
- Save favorite products in your account
- Choose your contact preferences
- If you change your mind later, you may close you account with 1 click
The Leading Photonics Marketplace
Within 3-10 minutes you will receive an email with a validation link to activate your account.
If you don't receive the confirmation link soon, please let us know at email@example.com