Infrared Nonlinear Crystal - ZnGeP2（ZGP)
Zinc germanium phosphide (ZGP or ZnGeP2) single crystal has large nonlinear coefficients (d36=75pm/V), wide infrared transparency range(0.75-12μm), high thermal conductivity(0.35W/(cm·K)), high laser damage threshold (2-5J/cm2)and well machining property, ZnGeP2 (ZGP crystal) was called the king of infrared nonlinear optical crystals and is still the best frequency conversion material for high power, tunable infrared laser generation.Because of these unique properties, ZGP crystal is known as one of the most promising materials for nonlinear optical applications.
- Crystal Type: ZnGeP2 (ZGP)
- Phase Mathcing Type: Type I
- Mounting: Mounted
- Width: 6 mm
- Height: 50 mm
- Length: 20 mm
- Flatness: <= Lambda/4
- Surface Quality (Scratch-Dig): 20-10
- AR Coating: Both Sides
• Second, third, and fourth harmonic generation of CO2-laser.
• Optical parametric generation with pumping at a wavelength of 2.0 µm.
• Second harmonic generation of CO-laser.
• Producing coherent radiation in submillimeterrange from 70.0 µm to 1000 µm.
• Generation of combined frequencies of CO2- and CO-lasers radiation and other lasers are working in the crystal transparency region.
You may also like
Non-Linear Optics KTP OPOOnyx Optics Inc
Lithium TantalateRoditi International Corp Ltd
Lithium NiobateRoditi International Corp Ltd
Raicol KTP OPORaicol Crystals Ltd
Raicol RTP EO CELLRaicol Crystals Ltd
Raicol BBO Nonlinear CrystalRaicol Crystals Ltd
AGS Nonlinear OpticsR&G Co
LBO Nonlinear OpticsR&G Co
BBO Nonlinear OpticsR&G Co
LBOUnioriental Optics Co Ltd
3photon - BBO (Barium borate crystal)3photon
3photon - LBO (Lithium triborate crystal)3photon