Rincon Cross-Correlator Pulse Profiling System
- Device Type: Autocorrelator
- Measurable Pulse Width: 20 - 20000 fs
- Wavelength Range: 800 - 1250 nm
- Input Polarization: Horizontal
- Input Pulse Repetition Rate: < 3 kHz
- Temporal Range: 950 ps
- Resolution: 70 fs
You may also like
FR-103HP AUTO-CROSSCORRELATORFemtochrome Research Inc
FR-103 WS AUTO-CROSSCORRELATORFemtochrome Research Inc
FR-103XL AUTO-CROSSCORRELATORFemtochrome Research Inc
FSAC Interferometric AutocorrelatorThorlabs, Inc.
d-cycleSphere Ultrafast Photonics, S. A.
FROGscan Real Time Ultrafast Laser Pulse Measurement SystemMesa Photonics LLC
FROG Scan Ultra - Versatile Ultrafast Laser Pulse Measurement SystemMesa Photonics LLC
VideoFROG Scan SoftwareMesa Photonics LLC
d-shotSphere Ultrafast Photonics, S. A.
APE pulseCheck The Modular AutocorrelatorApplied Physics & Electronics, Inc.
APE Spider IR 1 μm Central WavelengthApplied Physics & Electronics, Inc.
APE FC Spider VISApplied Physics & Electronics, Inc.
Don’t have an account?
Please consider registering
NOTE: It may take up to 10 min to receive the registration verification link. For immediate assistance please use the “GUEST” option above.
Your inquiry has been received
by adding a password
Benefits of having an account:
- Save time on filling future request forms
- Track your prior Requests
- Save favorite products in your account
- Choose your contact preferences
- If you change your mind later, you may close you account with 1 click
The Leading Photonics Marketplace
Within 3-10 minutes you will receive an email with a validation link to activate your account.
If you don't receive the confirmation link soon, please let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org