BBS-CL 17 F3 FCA C+L-Band ASE Broadband Light Source
Fiber optical broadband sources make use of the Amplified Spontaneous Emission (ASE) within optically pumped rare earth doped fibers. The spectral width of such light sources ranges by design from a few nm to the entire emission wavelength range of the dopand (e.g. Erbium ions).
The optical power density of fiber optical ASE sources is typically higher than that of broadband fiber coupled semiconductor based devices at an even lower noise level (RIN). This characteristic and the strong incoherence resulting from the absence of residual resonator effects make ASE-sources an ideal instrument in test and measurement applications.
- Bandwidth: 80 nm
- Center Wavelength: 1568 nm
- Output Power: 40 mW
- Polarization: Unpolarized
- Power Density: min. -12 dBm/nm
- Optional Versions: C-band, Yb-versions (1030-1100nm)
- short coherence interferometry
- passive fiber optic component testing
- absorption spectroscopy
- testing of optical coatings
- extremely high power stability
- wavelength shaping (customer specific)
- additional 1060 nm versions (Yb)
- instrument version and module version
You may also like
SC4500 Mid-IR Supercontinuum LaserThorlabs, Inc.
FYLA SCFYLA LASER SL
FYLA SCT High PowerFYLA LASER SL
FYLA SCTFYLA LASER SL
C-Band Tunable Light SourceConnet Laser Technology Co., Ltd.
1250-1650nm High Power SLD Broadband Light SourceConnet Laser Technology Co., Ltd.
ALS-15 Broadband Light SourceAmonics Limited
Ytterbium-Doped Broadband Fiber Light Source ALS-1050-20Amonics Limited
Ytterbium-Doped Broadband Fiber Light Source ALS-1050-10Amonics Limited
Ultra-Broadband ASE Source U-ASE-G01-FiberProAccuLasers
BROADBAND POLARIZATION-ENTANGLED PHOTON SOURCE EPS-1000-3A-1564-9/125-SOZ Optics
DISCO Broadband Supercontinuum SourceLeukos