Coherent multi-channel fiber optic bundles for remote spectroscopy
|Number Of Fibers:||469|
|Length Of Bundle:||15 m|
|Types Of Protective Jackets:||PVC, PC + Nylon, Rigid Metal Housing|
|Core Fiber Diameter:||100/110, 200/220, 300/330, 400/440, 600/660 µm|
|Channel Quantity:||1 to 7 standard custom type up to 37 channels - on request|
- Multi-channel Process - Photometry
- High Optical throughput at characteristic wavelengths.
- Compatibility with a variety of light sources and filter spectrometers
- Special design for customer application
- Assembly with polymer or metal coated fibers
- Controlled fiber diameter starting from 100 µm up to 600 µm
- Capacity of up to 37 channels
- Customized handpiece and connector design
Frequently Asked Questions
It is used for remote spectroscopy.
It has a capacity of up to 37 channels.
The spectral range is from 0.25 to 2.2 µm.
The length of the bundle ranges from 0.2 to 15 m.
The diameter of the fiber ranges from 100 µm up to 600 µm.
You May Also Like
Don’t have an account?
Please consider registering
NOTE: It may take up to 10 min to receive the registration verification link. For immediate assistance please use the “GUEST” option above.
Your inquiry has been received
by adding a password
Benefits of having an account:
- Save time on filling future request forms
- Track your prior Requests
- Save favorite products in your account
- Choose your contact preferences
- If you change your mind later, you may close you account with 1 click
The Leading Photonics Marketplace
Within 3-10 minutes you will receive an email with a validation link to activate your account.
If you don't receive the confirmation link soon, please let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org