Glass Wedge mounting Adapter
This pair of wedge mounting adapters is designed to accept up to 4mm thick glass wedges that provide fine control of the pulse compression set up in combination with the DCM mirror range.
One of the adapters can be directly screwed onto M4 threaded pedestal posts whereas the other features a M2 grid to allow a direct mounting onto standard compact translation stages that can be ordered optionally. The design of the mounting adapter pair allows for a minimal gap between the wedges to minimize angular dispersive effects.
- Mounts glass wedges up to 4mm thickness.
- No limitation in terms of wedge width, but a maximum of 35mm is recommended.
- Optimized design to allow for mounting two wedges with minimal gap between each other.
- Gentle glass clamping due to rubber sheets
- M4 thread (one adapter) for direct pedestal post mounting
- Mounting holes (M2 grid) for direct translation stage mounting (one adapter)
- Translation stage for 6.5mm travel can be ordered optional with additional adapter for pedestal
- Mounting below the translation stage.
To find out more click here
You may also like
Dispersion Compensating Mirrors (650 - 1050 nm) UMC10-15FSThorlabs, Inc.
Dispersion Compensating Mirrors (700 - 1000 nm) DCMP175Thorlabs, Inc.
Optical Delay LinesThorlabs, Inc.
Femtosecond Pulse Compressor (FSPC)Thorlabs, Inc.
Chromatis Dispersion Measurement SystemThorlabs, Inc.
OM6N Dispersion-Free Fast Laser Amplitude ModulatorThorlabs, Inc.
3D Mapping TechnologyOptics for Hire
Single Mirror Dual Axis ScannerOptics for Hire
LINEAR MIRROR SCANNER FOR PHASE LIGHT MODULATIONOptics for Hire
WR-510-950 DAZZLER™ PROGRAMMABLE AMPLITUDE AND PHASE FILTERFastlite
WR-460-740 DAZZLER PROGRAMMABLE AMPLITUDE AND PHASE FILTERFastlite
WB-800 Wide Band DAZZLER™ PROGRAMMABLE AMPLITUDE AND PHASE FILTERFastlite