Glass Wedge mounting Adapter
This pair of wedge mounting adapters is designed to accept up to 4mm thick glass wedges that provide fine control of the pulse compression set up in combination with the DCM mirror range.
One of the adapters can be directly screwed onto M4 threaded pedestal posts whereas the other features a M2 grid to allow a direct mounting onto standard compact translation stages that can be ordered optionally. The design of the mounting adapter pair allows for a minimal gap between the wedges to minimize angular dispersive effects.
- Mounts glass wedges up to 4mm thickness.
- No limitation in terms of wedge width, but a maximum of 35mm is recommended.
- Optimized design to allow for mounting two wedges with minimal gap between each other.
- Gentle glass clamping due to rubber sheets
- M4 thread (one adapter) for direct pedestal post mounting
- Mounting holes (M2 grid) for direct translation stage mounting (one adapter)
- Translation stage for 6.5mm travel can be ordered optional with additional adapter for pedestal
- Mounting below the translation stage.
To find out more click here
You may also like
TL-1000 ASOPS Repetition Rate StabilizerLaser Quantum
TL1000 Repetition Rate StabilizerLaser Quantum
Fiber StretcherIDIL Fibres Optiques
TOMBAK - Ultra-compact Pulse Delay GeneratorALPhANOV
Free Space IsolatorsCASTECH INC.
Rectangular Optics MountLaser Quantum
Glass Wedges for Dispersion Fine TuningLaser Quantum
Fixed Mirror MountLaser Quantum
Enhanced Silver MirrorLaser Quantum
DCM9 GVD 450-950nmLaser Quantum
DCM7 GVD 600-1200nmLaser Quantum
DCM11 GVD 650-1050nmLaser Quantum