20 eV - 150 eV XUV Beam Line
Sources of short-wavelength radiation, such as synchrotrons or free-electron lasers, have already enabled numerous applications and will facilitate more seminal studies. On the other hand, sources of coherent extreme ultraviolet to soft x-ray radiation via high-harmonic generation (HHG) of ultrashort-pulse lasers have gained significant attention in the last years due to their enormous potential to address a plethora of applications in a cost-effective and tabletop format. Therefore, they constitute a complementary source to large-scale facilities. The photon-flux values obtained by fiber-laser-driven HHG sources can be considered the highest of all laser systems for photon energies between 20 eV – 150 eV. Even higher photon energies up to the soft X-ray regime are feasible using Tm-based driving lasers.
AFS ultrafast fiber lasers are ideal high-harmonic drivers. These turnkey HHG beamlines can address several applications in the EUV to X-ray spectral region.
- Photon Energy : 20 eV - 150 eV (300 eV upon request)
- Wavelength: 8.5 nm - 60 nm (4 nm upon request)
- XUV Photon Flux: up to 10^14 per second
- XUV Average Power: up to 330 µW
- Repetition Rate: up 10 MHz
Exemplary Configurations. We offer up to 300 eV photon energy.
- Photon energy: 21 eV/90 eV/150 eV
- Wavelength: 59 nm/13 nm/8.5 nm
- Photon flux per harmonic: up to 10^14 s-1/ up to 5 × 10^10 s-1/up to 10^10 s-1
- Average power per harmonic: up to 330 µW/up to 0.7 µW/up to 0.4 µW
- Repetition rate: flexible, up to 10 MHz
- Pulse duration: pulse duration < laser pulse duration i.e. < 30 fs (or shorter)
- Spectral bandwidth:can remain close to the transform limit with flexible bandwidths (down to < 10 meV)
- Beam profile:Gaussian
- Dimensions of HHG chamber:80 cm × 40 cm × 40 cm
- Vacuum connections: typically KF-40, can be adapted to customer preferences
- Additional features:Turnkey reliability, high stability, all parameters software-controlled
- Addons:Single-harmonic selection, separation of XUV radiation and driving radiation
You may also like
Dispersion Compensating Mirrors (650 - 1050 nm) UMC10-15FSThorlabs, Inc.
Dispersion Compensating Mirrors (700 - 1000 nm) DCMP175Thorlabs, Inc.
Optical Delay LinesThorlabs, Inc.
Femtosecond Pulse Compressor (FSPC)Thorlabs, Inc.
Chromatis Dispersion Measurement SystemThorlabs, Inc.
OM6N Dispersion-Free Fast Laser Amplitude ModulatorThorlabs, Inc.
3D Mapping TechnologyOptics for Hire
Single Mirror Dual Axis ScannerOptics for Hire
LINEAR MIRROR SCANNER FOR PHASE LIGHT MODULATIONOptics for Hire
WR-510-950 DAZZLER™ PROGRAMMABLE AMPLITUDE AND PHASE FILTERFastlite
WR-460-740 DAZZLER PROGRAMMABLE AMPLITUDE AND PHASE FILTERFastlite
WB-800 Wide Band DAZZLER™ PROGRAMMABLE AMPLITUDE AND PHASE FILTERFastlite