20 eV - 150 eV XUV Beam Line
Sources of short-wavelength radiation, such as synchrotrons or free-electron lasers, have already enabled numerous applications and will facilitate more seminal studies. On the other hand, sources of coherent extreme ultraviolet to soft x-ray radiation via high-harmonic generation (HHG) of ultrashort-pulse lasers have gained significant attention in the last years due to their enormous potential to address a plethora of applications in a cost-effective and tabletop format. Therefore, they constitute a complementary source to large-scale facilities. The photon-flux values obtained by fiber-laser-driven HHG sources can be considered the highest of all laser systems for photon energies between 20 eV – 150 eV. Even higher photon energies up to the soft X-ray regime are feasible using Tm-based driving lasers.
AFS ultrafast fiber lasers are ideal high-harmonic drivers. These turnkey HHG beamlines can address several applications in the EUV to X-ray spectral region.
- Photon Energy : 20 eV - 150 eV (300 eV upon request)
- Wavelength: 8.5 nm - 60 nm (4 nm upon request)
- XUV Photon Flux: up to 10^14 per second
- XUV Average Power: up to 330 µW
- Repetition Rate: up 10 MHz
Exemplary Configurations. We offer up to 300 eV photon energy.
- Photon energy: 21 eV/90 eV/150 eV
- Wavelength: 59 nm/13 nm/8.5 nm
- Photon flux per harmonic: up to 10^14 s-1/ up to 5 × 10^10 s-1/up to 10^10 s-1
- Average power per harmonic: up to 330 µW/up to 0.7 µW/up to 0.4 µW
- Repetition rate: flexible, up to 10 MHz
- Pulse duration: pulse duration < laser pulse duration i.e. < 30 fs (or shorter)
- Spectral bandwidth:can remain close to the transform limit with flexible bandwidths (down to < 10 meV)
- Beam profile:Gaussian
- Dimensions of HHG chamber:80 cm × 40 cm × 40 cm
- Vacuum connections: typically KF-40, can be adapted to customer preferences
- Additional features:Turnkey reliability, high stability, all parameters software-controlled
- Addons:Single-harmonic selection, separation of XUV radiation and driving radiation
You may also like
T-Spin2, Spintronic Terahertz EmitterTeraSpinTec GmbH
T-Spin1, Spintronic Terahertz EmitterTeraSpinTec GmbH
PLH3D-XT-10 Specialized Engraving Laser HeadOpt Lasers
Dispersion Compensating Mirrors (650 - 1050 nm) UMC10-15FSThorlabs, Inc.
Dispersion Compensating Mirrors (700 - 1000 nm) DCMP175Thorlabs, Inc.
Optical Delay LinesThorlabs, Inc.
Femtosecond Pulse Compressor (FSPC)Thorlabs, Inc.
Chromatis Dispersion Measurement SystemThorlabs, Inc.
OM6N Dispersion-Free Fast Laser Amplitude ModulatorThorlabs, Inc.
3D Mapping TechnologyOptics for Hire
Single Mirror Dual Axis ScannerOptics for Hire
LINEAR MIRROR SCANNER FOR PHASE LIGHT MODULATIONOptics for Hire
Don’t have an account?
Please consider registering
NOTE: It may take up to 10 min to receive the registration verification link. For immediate assistance please use the “GUEST” option above.
Your inquiry has been received
by adding a password
Benefits of having an account:
- Save time on filling future request forms
- Track your prior Requests
- Save favorite products in your account
- Choose your contact preferences
- If you change your mind later, you may close you account with 1 click
The Leading Photonics Marketplace
Within 3-10 minutes you will receive an email with a validation link to activate your account.
If you don't receive the confirmation link soon, please let us know at email@example.com