2µm -- 60 W High-Power Ultrafast Thulium Laser System
The quality of any laser application crucially depends on the performance of the driving light source, i.e. the laser itself. In addition, most applications ask for more and more average power from the laser source to be cost-effective or sensitive enough.
AFS‘s ultrafast fiber lasers are characterized by an outstanding performance combined with flexibility and maximum stability. We have been selling high-power fiber lasers for more than a decade now and continue to push the boundaries of what is possible. The newest model Thulium-300 offers unprecedented ultrafast average power at 2µm central wavelength in combination with a very high pulse energy.
All essential parameters are software controlled and can be tuned over a wide range, making them an extremely valuable tool in many applications.
- Wavelength: 1940 nm
- Repetition Rate: single shot - 25 MHz
- Output Power: 60 W
- Pulse Duration: 150 fs
The following specs show only our exemplary main-platforms. We happily customize a system exactly to your needs.
- Central wavelength: approx. 1940 nm
- Repetition rate: 50 kHz (or single pulse via Ext. AOM upgrade) up to 25 MHz, others on request
- Pulse energy: up to 140 µJ
- Peak power: up to 4 GW
- Average power: up to 60 W
- Pulse duration: < 150 fs ... 5 ps adjustable, others on request
- Polarization: linear
- Beam quality: close to diffraction-limited, M² < 1.3RIN slow (Average Power): < 0.5% RMS [1/ (24 hours) ... 1 Hz]
- RIN fast (Pulse energy): < 0.5% RMS [1 Hz … frep/2]
- Beam pointing: < 20 µrad RMS (< 10% nat. divergence)
- Beam diameter: approx. 3 mm
- Dimensions laser (W×D×H): 132 cm × 41 cm × 30 cm
- Mass: approx. 200 kg
- Addons: Mid-IR OPA, HHG, Few-cycle generation, CEP-stability, GHz-Burst, Fast Switch
- Logging: Logging of all operation parameters via control software, remote monitoring and service access
- Additional features: Turnkey reliability, all parameters software-controlled, temperature-stabilized and dust-sealed housing
You may also like
BIOLIT 2 Femtosecond fiber laser for biophotonicsLITILIT
Biolit 2UAB Litilit
Indylit 6UAB Litilit
Indylit 10UAB Litilit
Pulsar - FYLA fiber laserFYLA LASER SL
FF vario 1030TOPTICA Photonics
FF ultra 1050TOPTICA Photonics
FSL1030X1 Femtosecond Fiber LaserThorlabs, Inc.
Narrow-Linewidth Tunable Laser TLG-210Alnair Labs Corp
Compact Femtosecond Pulsed Fiber Laser PFL-200Alnair Labs Corp
1µm -- 10 W Ultrafast Ytterbium Laser SystemActive Fiber Systems GmbH
1µm -- 100 W High-Power Ultrafast Ytterbium Laser SystemActive Fiber Systems GmbH
Don’t have an account?
Please consider registering
NOTE: It may take up to 10 min to receive the registration verification link. For immediate assistance please use the “GUEST” option above.
Your inquiry has been received
by adding a password
Benefits of having an account:
- Save time on filling future request forms
- Track your prior Requests
- Save favorite products in your account
- Choose your contact preferences
- If you change your mind later, you may close you account with 1 click
The Leading Photonics Marketplace
Within 3-10 minutes you will receive an email with a validation link to activate your account.
If you don't receive the confirmation link soon, please let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org