2µm -- 10W Thulium Q-Switch Fiber Laser / 100W Thulium QCW Fiber Laser
A central emission wavelength of 2 µm generated by Thulium-based amplifiers has enabled a multitude of new applications. AFS offers the highest performance among commercially available 2-µm fiber-based ultrafast laser systems.
AFS ultrafast fiber lasers are characterized by an outstanding performance combined with flexibility and maximum stability. All essential parameters are software controlled and can be tuned over a wide range, making them an extremely valuable tool in many applications.
- Wavelength: 1940 nm
- Average Output Power: 10 W
- Pulse Duration: 250000 - 100000000 ns
- Beam Quality (M^2): 1.2
- Max Pulse Repetition Rate: 1 kHz
- Materials processing
- Medical treatment
The following specs show only our main platforms. We happily customize a system exactly to your needs. We show the systems Thulium-Q-Switch and Thulium-QCW here.
- Central wavelength: 1860nm … 2000nm / Approx. 1940nm
- Repetition rate: 20 kHz / cw … 1kHz
- Pulse energy: up to 500 µJ / up to 50 J
- Peak power: up to 10 kW / up to 500 W
- Average power: up tp 10 W / up to 100 W
- Pulse duration: <50 ns / 0.25 ms … cw
- Polarization: linear
- Beam quality: close to diffraction-limited, M² < 1.2
- Beam diameter: Customizable, usually ~2.5mm (1/e² intensity)
- Beam pointing: < 20 µrad RMS (< 10% nat. divergence)
- Dimensions laser (W × D × H): 50 cm × 40 cm × 25 cm, dimension and interfaces can be modified
- Logging: Logging of all operation parameters via control software, remote monitoring and service access
- Additional features: Turnkey reliability, all parameters software controlled, temperature-stabilized and dust-sealed housing
You may also like
CoLID-Mini 1550nm Short Pulse Fiber Laser Source for LiDARConnet Laser Technology Co., Ltd.
PGFL - Pulsed Green Fiber LasersLumibird
CoLID-Mini 1550nm Short Pulse Fiber Laser for LiDARConnet Laser Technology Co., Ltd.
PEFL-EOLA - 1.5 µm Long Pulse Fiber LaserLumibird
Fibolux Pulsed Fiber Amplifier MOPAFibotec Fiberoptics GmbH
FSA Series – Pulsed Fiber-based Synchronization LasersGenia Photonics Inc
1560nm Sub-picosecond Pulsed Fiber LaserConnet Laser Technology Co., Ltd.
1550nm Pulsed Laser Source for DTSConnet Laser Technology Co., Ltd.
1064nm Pulsed Laser Source ModuleConnet Laser Technology Co., Ltd.
1064nm Picosecond Pulsed Fiber LaserConnet Laser Technology Co., Ltd.
1030nm Picosecond Pulsed Fiber LaserConnet Laser Technology Co., Ltd.
CoLID-II 1550nm Short Pulse Fiber Laser for LiDARConnet Laser Technology Co., Ltd.
Don’t have an account?
Please consider registering
NOTE: It may take up to 10 min to receive the registration verification link. For immediate assistance please use the “GUEST” option above.
Your inquiry has been received
by adding a password
Benefits of having an account:
- Save time on filling future request forms
- Track your prior Requests
- Save favorite products in your account
- Choose your contact preferences
- If you change your mind later, you may close you account with 1 click
The Leading Photonics Marketplace
Within 3-10 minutes you will receive an email with a validation link to activate your account.
If you don't receive the confirmation link soon, please let us know at email@example.com