Tunable Monochromatic Light Source
TLS3-X150A Tunable Light Source (TLS) is one of Zolix Instruments' TLS systems, which are convenient and versatile solutions for laboratory experiments. The compact plug and play system consists of a broad-band light source and high-performance monochromator mounted to a metal baseplate, achieving adjustable bandwidth monochromatic light from 200 nm up to 2 micron depending on your choice of the lamp.
Optimized Optical Design: The system features an optimized optical design and coupling capable of achieving maximum light throughput. Continuous and computer-controlled adjustment allows tuning the entire optical bandwidth on the fly, while pre-aligned illumination is capable of producing monochromatic light over a broad wavelength range.
Plug-n-Play: The TLS3-X150A tunable light source comes with a mounting plate and pre-aligned optics. It also includes all the necessary interconnection cables and hardware ready to become part of your experiments.
Accessories and Compatibility: The tunable monochromatic light source comes with abundant accessories, as well as collimated, condensed, or fiber-coupled output light options provided on request. The dual entrance and exit ports design make it easy to build a wavelength-dependent system to be used for solar simulators, photochemistry, semiconductor, and more. Zolix offers a wide range of spectrometers and broadband light sources, all compatible with our other instruments.
All Models: The following models of TLS are readily available. Please consult the downloadable data sheet for all specifications:
- TLS15-X150A (150W Xenon): 250-2200 nm
- TLS15-T150 (150W Tungsten-Halogen): 350-2200 nm
- TLS3-X150A (150W Xenon): 250-2200 nm
- TLS3-X300P (300W Xenon): 300-2200 nm
- TLS3-X300PU (300W UV Xenon): 200-2200 nm
- TLS3-X500A (500W Xenon): 250-2200 nm
- TLS3-T150A (150W Tungsten-Halogen): 350-2200 nm
- TLS3-T250A (250W Tungsten-Halogen): 350-2200 nm
This tunable light source not only supports Xenon/Tungsten-halogen light source, but also connects with Energetiq broadband light sources.
Tunable Monochromatic Light Source
|Type Of Lamp:||Xenon|
|Spectral Range:||250 - 2,200 nm|
|Light Source Stability:||0.5 %|
|Wavelength Repeatability:||± 0.1 nm|
|Wavelength Resolution:||± 0.2 nm|
- Highly efficient optical throughput
- Computer-controlled tuning
- Continuous tuning over broad spectrum
- Integration ready
- Fluorescence spectroscopy
- Eye protection product testing
- Optical Lens transmission measurements
- PEC photochemistry
- Solar cell quantum efficiency measurements
- Transmission, Absorption, Reflection measurements
- Surface photovoltage Testing
- Photodetector responsivity analysis
For pricing, technical or any other questions please contact the supplier
- No registration required
- No markups, no fees
- Direct contact with supplier
You May Also Like
Don’t have an account?
Please consider registering
NOTE: It may take up to 10 min to receive the registration verification link. For immediate assistance please use the “GUEST” option above.
Your inquiry has been received
by adding a password
Benefits of having an account:
- Save time on filling future request forms
- Track your prior Requests
- Save favorite products in your account
- Choose your contact preferences
- If you change your mind later, you may close you account with 1 click
The Leading Photonics Marketplace
Within 3-10 minutes you will receive an email with a validation link to activate your account.
If you don't receive the confirmation link soon, please let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org
Useful quick links