Quartz Waveplate -- Octadic/ Quarter/Half Waveplate--Circular/Quadratic Waveplate
Waveplate is an optic in which the polished faces contain the optical axis. All light incidents normal to the surface are composed of components polarized parallel and perpendicular to the axis. In such a device, light polarized parallel to the axis will propagate slower than light polarized perpendicular to the axis. As the light propagates through the optic, the phase shift between the two components with various thickness. The phase shift is called retardance. The most popular retarders in Photonchina are quarter and half wave.
With an appropriate choice of thickness, any degree of retardance may be achieved at any wavelength for which quartz is transparent. However, the minimum thickness necessary to achieve a mechanically strong part corresponds to several full waves of retardance.
Photonchina’s waveplate can transmit light and modify its polarization state without attenuating, deviating, or displacing the beam.It is ideal for applications requiring high damage thresholds and retardation stability over temperature change, such as for use with lasers or infrared light sources.
Photonchina’s waveplates fabrication starts from quartz materials cutting with their axes oriented within a few arcminutes before being polished to a laser-quality finish, arcsecond parallelism, and <λ/10 wavefront. Their thickness tolerance is a only small fraction of a micron. To verify retardation tolerances, specially-trained optical technicians use purpose-built test gear. After anti-reflective coating, zero order and achromatic waveplates are matched in pairs and accurately aligned to each other within their cell mounts.
- Waveplate Type: Zero Order, Multiple Order, Achromatic
- Material: Quartz and MgF2, MgF2, Quartz, Polymer, Mica, N-BK7, Custom, Not Specified
- Mounting: Mounted, Unmounted
- Shape: Round, Square, Rectangle, Custom
- Size: custom mm
- Center Wavelength: custom nm
- Retardation: Lambda/2, Lambda/4, Lambda, Other, Not Specified
- Retardation Accuracy: +/- Lambda/600, Other, Custom, +/- Lambda/20, +/- Lambda/50, +/- Lambda/100, +/- Lambda/200, +/- Lambda/300, +/- Lambda/400, +/- Lambda/500
- Wavefront Distortion: <= Lambda/20, <= Lambda/10, <= Lambda/8, <= Lambda/6, <= Lambda/4, <= Lambda/2, Custom, Other
- Surface Quality (Scratch-Dig): 10-5, 20-10, 40-20, 60-40, 80-50
- Wavelength Range: 240-2100 nm
Half waveplate or Quarter waveplate; Low order,multiple order or true zero order; High power,dual wavelength or achromatic waveplate are all available in Photonchina.
You may also like
UV-IR WaveplatesMedway Optics Ltd
Quartz Waveplate --ture zero order/ zero order/ mulitple orderPhotonchina
Crystal Quartz WaveplatesGooch and Housego
Quartz Waveplate -- Achromatic/Dual Wavelength/High Power WaveplatePhotonchina
Multiple Order Half Waveplate 1550 nmEaling Catalog
Multiple Order Half Waveplate 1300 nmEaling Catalog
Multiple Order Half Waveplate 1064 nmEaling Catalog
Multiple Order Half Waveplate 850 nmEaling Catalog
Multiple Order Half Waveplate 830 nmEaling Catalog
Multiple Order Half Waveplate 808 nmEaling Catalog
Multiple Order Half Waveplate 780 nmEaling Catalog
Multiple Order Half Waveplate 670 nmEaling Catalog
Don’t have an account?
Please consider registering
NOTE: It may take up to 10 min to receive the registration verification link. For immediate assistance please use the “GUEST” option above.
Your inquiry has been received
by adding a password
Benefits of having an account:
- Save time on filling future request forms
- Track your prior Requests
- Save favorite products in your account
- Choose your contact preferences
- If you change your mind later, you may close you account with 1 click
The Leading Photonics Marketplace
Within 3-10 minutes you will receive an email with a validation link to activate your account.
If you don't receive the confirmation link soon, please let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org