Crystalline Quartz Multi-Order Waveplate
Waveplates are used in the synthesis and analysis of polarized light. Quarter Waveplates transform linearly polarized light into circularly polarized light, and vice-versa. Half Waveplates rotate the plane of polarization of linearly polarized light through any angle. They also convert left circularly polarized light into right circularly polarized light, and vice-versa.
Multi-Order Waveplates are made from a single Crystalline Quartz or Sapphire plate.
Retardation varies quickly with wavelength, thus they are generally useful only at their design wavelength. Retardation is also a function of plate thickness and is slightly temperature-depedent due to thermal expansion.
- Waveplate Type: Multiple Order
- Material: Quartz
- Mounting: Unmounted
- Shape: Round, Custom
- Size: - mm
- Center Wavelength: 633 nm
- Retardation: Lambda/2, Lambda/4
- Retardation Accuracy: +/- Lambda/600, +/- Lambda/500, +/- Lambda/400, +/- Lambda/300, +/- Lambda/200, +/- Lambda/100
- Wavefront Distortion: <= Lambda/10
- Surface Quality (Scratch-Dig): 10-5
- Thickness And Diameter: Custom
You may also like
UV-IR WaveplatesMedway Optics Ltd
Quartz Waveplate -- Octadic/ Quarter/Half Waveplate--Circular/Quadratic WaveplatePhotonchina
Quartz Waveplate --ture zero order/ zero order/ mulitple orderPhotonchina
Crystal Quartz WaveplatesGooch and Housego
Quartz Waveplate -- Achromatic/Dual Wavelength/High Power WaveplatePhotonchina
Multiple Order Half Waveplate 1550 nmEaling Catalog
Multiple Order Half Waveplate 1300 nmEaling Catalog
Multiple Order Half Waveplate 1064 nmEaling Catalog
Multiple Order Half Waveplate 850 nmEaling Catalog
Multiple Order Half Waveplate 830 nmEaling Catalog
Multiple Order Half Waveplate 808 nmEaling Catalog
Multiple Order Half Waveplate 780 nmEaling Catalog
Don’t have an account?
Please consider registering
NOTE: It may take up to 10 min to receive the registration verification link. For immediate assistance please use the “GUEST” option above.
Your inquiry has been received
by adding a password
Benefits of having an account:
- Save time on filling future request forms
- Track your prior Requests
- Save favorite products in your account
- Choose your contact preferences
- If you change your mind later, you may close you account with 1 click
The Leading Photonics Marketplace
Within 3-10 minutes you will receive an email with a validation link to activate your account.
If you don't receive the confirmation link soon, please let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org