Avalanche Photo=Detector MTAPD-05-003
Marktech Si APD’s offer low-level light and short pulse detection of wavelengths between 400 nm and 1100 nm. They feature a choice of either a 230 μm or 500 μm active area; optical sensitivity optimizations for 800 nm or 905 nm peak response; an internal gain mechanism; high gain at low bias voltage; extremely fast rise times as low as 300 ps; frequency response to 1 GHz; and a low breakdown voltage of 80V-200V.
Units are also RoHS compliant. Standard Si APDs are offered with multiple customization options, including operational voltage selection, wavelength specific band-pass filtering, and hybridization.
Package options include hermetically sealed TO metal cans and cost-effective SMD (LCC) types, with additional customization by request. The MTAPD-05-003 is a NIR (800nm) enhanced 500µm diameter APD inputing into a high speed TIA to produce a differential output voltage. Positive voltage supply required for the TIA. Positive high voltage supply required for the APD.
- APD Type: Si
- Operational Wavelength (Typical): 800 nm
- Operational Wavelength Range: 400 - 1100 nm
- Astronomy observation devices
- Automated toll collectors
- Bar code readers
- Fast receiver modules
- Industrial surveying equipment
- Laser counting
- Light Detection and Ranging (LIDAR) instrumentation
- Medical equipment
- Optical data communications
- Optical rangefinders
- Particle detectors
- Scintillation detectors
- Spatial light transmitters
- Vehicle self-braking and self-parking systems
- X-ray spectroscopy
- 230 μm or 500 μm active area
- Optical sensitivity optimizations for 800 nm or 905 nm peak response
- Internal gain mechanism
- Low capacitance
- Ultra-low noise
- High gain at low bias voltage
- Extremely fast rise times as low as 300 ps
- Frequency response to 1 GHz
- Low breakdown voltage of 80V to 200V
- RoHS compliant
- Hermetically sealed TO metal can or cost-effective SMD (LCC) package
Claim Marktech Optoelectronics Inc Page to edit and add data
You may also like
lnGaAs Avalanche Photodiode APD0200-17-DANDANTA GmbH
nortus Optronic PhotodiodesDOEHRER Elektrooptik GmbH
InGaAs Avalanche Photodiode 2.5 GbpsGo!Foton
InGaAs Avalanche Photodiode KPDEA005-56FKyosemi Opto America Corp
InGaAs Avalanche Photodiodes KPDEA007-56FKyosemi Opto America Corp
Avalanche Photo-Detector MTAPD-06-005Marktech Optoelectronics Inc
Avalanche Photo-Detector MTAPD-06-001Marktech Optoelectronics Inc
InGaAs Avalanche PhotodiodesGPD Optoelectronics Corp
Ge Avalanche PhotodiodesGPD Optoelectronics Corp
H1-Series APD Receiver with Integrated Pre-amplifier and Temperature SensorLaser Components USA, Inc.
Silicon Avalanche Photodiodes SAE-, SAR-, SARF-SeriesLaser Components USA, Inc.
InGaAs Avalanche Photodiode IAG-SeriesLaser Components USA, Inc.