Avalanche Photo=Detector MTAPD-05-003
Marktech Si APD’s offer low-level light and short pulse detection of wavelengths between 400 nm and 1100 nm. They feature a choice of either a 230 μm or 500 μm active area; optical sensitivity optimizations for 800 nm or 905 nm peak response; an internal gain mechanism; high gain at low bias voltage; extremely fast rise times as low as 300 ps; frequency response to 1 GHz; and a low breakdown voltage of 80V-200V.
Units are also RoHS compliant. Standard Si APDs are offered with multiple customization options, including operational voltage selection, wavelength specific band-pass filtering, and hybridization.
Package options include hermetically sealed TO metal cans and cost-effective SMD (LCC) types, with additional customization by request. The MTAPD-05-003 is a NIR (800nm) enhanced 500µm diameter APD inputing into a high speed TIA to produce a differential output voltage. Positive voltage supply required for the TIA. Positive high voltage supply required for the APD.
- APD Type: Si
- Operational Wavelength (Typical): 800 nm
- Operational Wavelength Range: 400 - 1100 nm
- Astronomy observation devices
- Automated toll collectors
- Bar code readers
- Fast receiver modules
- Industrial surveying equipment
- Laser counting
- Light Detection and Ranging (LIDAR) instrumentation
- Medical equipment
- Optical data communications
- Optical rangefinders
- Particle detectors
- Scintillation detectors
- Spatial light transmitters
- Vehicle self-braking and self-parking systems
- X-ray spectroscopy
- 230 μm or 500 μm active area
- Optical sensitivity optimizations for 800 nm or 905 nm peak response
- Internal gain mechanism
- Low capacitance
- Ultra-low noise
- High gain at low bias voltage
- Extremely fast rise times as low as 300 ps
- Frequency response to 1 GHz
- Low breakdown voltage of 80V to 200V
- RoHS compliant
- Hermetically sealed TO metal can or cost-effective SMD (LCC) package
Claim Marktech Optoelectronics Inc Page to edit and add data
You may also like
nortus Optronic PhotodiodesDOEHRER Elektrooptik GmbH
InGaAs Avalanche Photodiode 2.5 GbpsGo!Foton
InGaAs Avalanche Photodiode KPDEA005-56FKyosemi Opto America Corp
InGaAs Avalanche Photodiodes KPDEA007-56FKyosemi Opto America Corp
Avalanche Photo-Detector MTAPD-06-005Marktech Optoelectronics Inc
Avalanche Photo-Detector MTAPD-06-001Marktech Optoelectronics Inc
InGaAs Avalanche PhotodiodesGPD Optoelectronics Corp
Ge Avalanche PhotodiodesGPD Optoelectronics Corp
H1-Series APD Receiver with Integrated Pre-amplifier and Temperature SensorLaser Components USA, Inc.
Silicon Avalanche Photodiodes SAE-, SAR-, SARF-SeriesLaser Components USA, Inc.
InGaAs Avalanche Photodiode IAG-SeriesLaser Components USA, Inc.
Low-Cost Silicon Avalanche Photodiode SAH-SeriesLaser Components USA, Inc.