The Merion C is the newcomer in the Quantel laser diode-pumped nanosecond Nd:YAG range.
This new DPSS laser combines all the advantages of the compact, powerful, reliable and cost-effective lasers you expect from Quantel laser.
The Merion C delivers 100 mJ @ 1064 nm up to 400 Hz and can be equipped with fully integrated harmonic generators, down to 266 nm, to cover a wide range of applications.
All key components such as laser diodes, gain modules and laser driver electronics are internally designed, ensuring full control of the entire process.
It represents the best solution for demanding applications like LiDAR, LIBS or material processing, where customers install the system and operate it remotely with high reliability and confidence.
- Avg. Power: 40 W
- Wavelength: 1064 nm
- Repetition Rate: 0.2 - 0.4 kHz
- Spatial Mode (M^2): NA
- Pulse Duration: < 7 - 10 ns
- Pulse-to-Pulse Stability (RMS): ± 1 (0.5) %
- Cooling: Water-to-Air
· PHOTOACOUSTIC IMAGING
· LASER ULTRASOUND
· WAFER INSPECTION
· LASER PEENING
· DYE, OPO & TI:SA PUMPING
- High power packed in a small footprint
- Excellent shot to shot stability and superior beam profile up to 400 Hz
- Sealed against external contaminants
- Industrial design, built to last
- Easy integration
- Interchangeable power supply
- Diodes warranty: 2 billion shots
- Fiber coupling available at 1064, 532, 1540 nm
You may also like
Merion MW - Nanosecond Solid State LaserQuantel Laser by Lumibird
VIRONQuantel Laser by Lumibird
Merion C - Compact diode-pumped pulsed Nd:YAG laserQuantel Laser by Lumibird
DPM-50 (Er:YAG) free / fiberPantec Biosolutions AG
High Power 3 µm DPSSL DPM-25 (Er:YAG) free / fiberPantec Biosolutions AG
High Power 3 µm DPSSL DPM-2 (Er:YAG) free / fiberPantec Biosolutions AG
High Power 2 µm DPSSL DPM-100 (Tm:YAG) free / fiberPantec Biosolutions AG
High Power 2 µm DPSSL DPM-50 (Tm:YAG) free / fiberPantec Biosolutions AG
High Power 2 µm DPSSL DPM-25 (Tm:YAG) free / fiberPantec Biosolutions AG
Eye safe 1.54um DPSS laser transmitters of high repetition frequency for LidarDIGCO® Inc.
DMX Series High Power Nanosecond LasersPhotonics Industries International, Inc.
DMX Series High Pulse Energy Nanosecond LasersPhotonics Industries International, Inc.
Don’t have an account?
Please consider registering
NOTE: It may take up to 10 min to receive the registration verification link. For immediate assistance please use the “GUEST” option above.
Your inquiry has been received
by adding a password
Benefits of having an account:
- Save time on filling future request forms
- Track your prior Requests
- Save favorite products in your account
- Choose your contact preferences
- If you change your mind later, you may close you account with 1 click
The Leading Photonics Marketplace
Within 3-10 minutes you will receive an email with a validation link to activate your account.
If you don't receive the confirmation link soon, please let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org