COMPILER-213 DPSS Laser
The Compact Picosecond Laser Emitter series of DPSS lasers are powerful sources of short light pulses with excellent stability from pulse to pulse. The lasers operate at 1064 nm, 532 nm, 355 nm, 266 nm and 213 nm wavelengths providing the highest UV energy density available from a commercial laser.
The main features are:
- 6-8 picosecond pulse width
- >500 μJ/pulse (Compiler @1064nm)
- >2,300 μJ/pulse (Compiler Upgrade @1064nm)
- 400 Hz standard, up to 1,000 Hz upon request
- TEM00 mode
- Air cooled
- External triggering or computer controlled, including burst mode
- Avg. Power: 0.02 W
- Wavelength: 213 nm
- Repetition Rate: 0.1 - 0.4 kHz
- Spatial Mode (M^2): 1
- Pulse Duration: 0.004 ns
- Pulse-to-Pulse Stability (RMS): 6 %
- Cooling: Air
- Pulse Energy: 50 uJ
- Laser-induced breakdown spectroscopy (LIBS)
- Laser ablation, fragmentation and destruction
- Single and double photon Laser-induced fluorescence (LIF)
- Time resolved spectroscopy
- Remote sensing
- Medical and biomedical research
Compiler lasers can be customized in accordance with the particular request. Additional features include switchable or non-switchable separate outputs for different wavelengths, computerized or manual power attenuation, signal synchronization and gating.
You may also like
Merion MW - Nanosecond Solid State LaserQuantel Laser by Lumibird
VIRONQuantel Laser by Lumibird
Merion C - Compact diode-pumped pulsed Nd:YAG laserQuantel Laser by Lumibird
DPM-50 (Er:YAG) free / fiberPantec Biosolutions AG
High Power 3 µm DPSSL DPM-25 (Er:YAG) free / fiberPantec Biosolutions AG
High Power 3 µm DPSSL DPM-2 (Er:YAG) free / fiberPantec Biosolutions AG
High Power 2 µm DPSSL DPM-100 (Tm:YAG) free / fiberPantec Biosolutions AG
High Power 2 µm DPSSL DPM-50 (Tm:YAG) free / fiberPantec Biosolutions AG
High Power 2 µm DPSSL DPM-25 (Tm:YAG) free / fiberPantec Biosolutions AG
Eye safe 1.54um DPSS laser transmitters of high repetition frequency for LidarDIGCO® Inc.
DMX Series High Power Nanosecond LasersPhotonics Industries International, Inc.
Don’t have an account?
Please consider registering
NOTE: It may take up to 10 min to receive the registration verification link. For immediate assistance please use the “GUEST” option above.
Your inquiry has been received
by adding a password
Benefits of having an account:
- Save time on filling future request forms
- Track your prior Requests
- Save favorite products in your account
- Choose your contact preferences
- If you change your mind later, you may close you account with 1 click
The Leading Photonics Marketplace
Within 3-10 minutes you will receive an email with a validation link to activate your account.
If you don't receive the confirmation link soon, please let us know at email@example.com