100x8 Nd:YAG Laser Rods by Laser Materials
Laser Materials Corporation produces Nd:YAG boules, fabricated laser rods and slabs. Our crystal growth facility in Vancouver, Washington exclusively produces large diameter boules (currently, Ø82 mm) in lengths up to 250 mm while retaining acceptable Neodymium concentration levels. As a crystal grower, we concentrate on developing and improving the crystal growth process to produce high yields and consistently high material quality. Pure raw materials, precise formulation, and exacting growth control are the keystones of our operations.
- Type Of Crystal: Nd:YAG
- Crystal Diameter: 8 mm
- Crystal Length: 100 mm
- AR Coating: One side, Both sides
- Better than 99.997% pure yttrium and aluminum oxides, and 99.99% pure neodymium oxide are used.
- 99.999% pure or better shield gases are used throughout the crystal growth process.
- All raw materials are stored and prepared in a clean environment.
- Constituent powders are thoroughly dried in high temperature ovens to reduce hydroxyl impurities.
- The dried raw materials are carefully weighed on precision balances to insure precise stoichiometry and dopant concentration.
- Computer control of the growth process and associated facilities produces the stable conditions required for consistent boule growth; cooling water and room air temperatures are maintained to within closely controlled tolerances.
- Crystal growth control is based on weight gain for the most consistent boule diameter possible.
Claim Laser Materials Corp. Page to edit and add data
You may also like
Nd: YAG CrystalBluebean Optical Tech Ltd
Nd:YAG Crystal RodAnhui Crystro Crystal Material
Tb3Ga5O12 TGG CrystalsAnhui Crystro Crystal Material
GGG SGGG Crystal SubstratesAnhui Crystro Crystal Material
Ho:Tm:YLF CrystalsHG Optronics, Inc.
Ho:YLF CrystalsHG Optronics, Inc.
Tm:YLF CrystalsHG Optronics, Inc.
ND:KGW CRYSTALS NdKGW-0324-02EKSMA OPTICS
YB:KGW AND YB:KYW CRYSTALS YbKYW-0618-01EKSMA OPTICS
ND:YAG CRYSTALS E-Y-3-0.9-A/AEKSMA OPTICS
nortus Optronic Laser CrystalsDOEHRER Elektrooptik GmbH