Asteria Light and Flicker Meter
Admesy’s Asteria is a high-speed measurement device suited for luminance, illuminance and flicker measurements. Based on the popular Admesy platform the Asteria is designed for in-line use with integrated calculating power for easy implementation and high speed measurement results in production settings. The Asteria is available in multiple configurations: the lens based system is capable of measuring luminance [cd/m²] and flicker, its cosine corrector configuration allows illuminance [lux], luminous intensity [cd] and flicker measurements. Fibre versions are also available to connect to remote cosine correctors, lens systems or connect to integrating spheres.
- Material: Silicon (Si)
- Spectral Range: 380 - 780 nm
- Effective Aperture: N/a mm
- Mounting: Mounted or Unmounted
- Filter Response: CIE 1931 luminosity curve V(λ)
- Sample Speed: 186.567 samples per second
- Supported Flicker Methods: VESA, JEITA, percentage, index, IEEE 1789
High speed light meter, suitable for light, flicker and start-up behaviour measurements as well as general high speed light analysis.
- Absolute luminance or illuminance & luminous intensity measurement according to the human eye: CIE1931 luminosity function
- All flicker measurement standards supported for display: Contrast, JEITA, VESA
- Lighting flicker methods: flicker percentage, index and IEEE 1789 recommendation
- Measure high and low frequencies at the same time through a high sample rate [186.567 samples/second] and large memory size
- Trigger input and output for in line applications
- Windows, Linux, OSX and embedded systems compatible
- SCPI command interface for easy integration in other applications
- Supported in all major programming languages Labview / Labwindows / Visual Studio [C++, C#, VB]/ etc.
- USBTMC standard compliant
- Integrating- and sampling mode available
- 3 gain stages for every mode
- Auto-range function
- User calibration function and pre-programmed calibration values
You may also like
KV104 MCT Photodiode SeriesKolmar Technologies
KISDP-1-J2 InSb Photodiode-PreamplifierKolmar Technologies
InGaAs Thermoelectric Cooled PhotodiodesGPD Optoelectronics Corp
Extended InGaAs PhotodiodesGPD Optoelectronics Corp
High Performance Balanced Photodetector (BPD-1)Insight Photonic Solutions Inc
STANDA - 11PH20-Ge - Calibrated Ge PhotodetectorAltos Photonics, Inc.
STANDA - 11PH100-SiUV - Calibrated Si PhotodetectorAltos Photonics, Inc.
STANDA - 11PH100-Si-HA - Calibrated Si PhotodetectorAltos Photonics, Inc.
Don’t have an account?
Please consider registering
NOTE: It may take up to 10 min to receive the registration verification link. For immediate assistance please use the “GUEST” option above.
Your inquiry has been received
by adding a password
Benefits of having an account:
- Save time on filling future request forms
- Track your prior Requests
- Save favorite products in your account
- Choose your contact preferences
- If you change your mind later, you may close you account with 1 click
The Leading Photonics Marketplace
Within 3-10 minutes you will receive an email with a validation link to activate your account.
If you don't receive the confirmation link soon, please let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org