Gentec-EO - T-Rad Digital Radiometer
The T-Rad is a microprocessor-based digital radiometer that includes a 12-bit ADC and unique DSP Lock-In Software. It is powered by a USB connection, which also acts as a Virtual COM port. When a THZ-B Terahertz Pyroelectric detector is plugged into the T-Rad module, the module reads the content of the head’s EEPROM, which identifies the detector and provides calibration and wavelength correction data. The LabView Software supplied with the device makes it very easy to set up the radiometer, measure a THz or broadband source and record data. The software is compatible with Windows XP, VISTA and 7.
- Compatible Detector Heads: THZ-B-DZ
- Full Scale Range: 200nW - 200mW
- Analog Output: BNC Connector
- Computer Connection: USB Port
- Trigger Input (TTL): BNC COnnector