|Max Output Power:||200 mW|
|Top Hat Projection:||Integrated|
|Optical Train:||Temperature stabilized|
- Integrated Top Hat projection
- 405nm – 830nm, power up to 200mW
- Compact and easy to integrate
- Temperature stabilized optical train
- High power stability and low opto-electronic noise
- Built-in user interface
- Flow Cytometry
- DNA Sequencing
- Medical Instrumentation
Frequently Asked Questions
The Bioshape Laser is designed for use in life sciences, environmental, and scientific applications.
The Bioshape Laser has a power range of up to 200mW.
Yes, the Bioshape Laser is compact and easy to integrate into existing analytical instruments.
Yes, the Bioshape Laser has a temperature-stabilized optical train.
The Bioshape Laser can be used in flow cytometry, DNA sequencing, microscopy, and medical instrumentation.
You May Also Like
Don’t have an account?
Please consider registering
NOTE: It may take up to 10 min to receive the registration verification link. For immediate assistance please use the “GUEST” option above.
Your inquiry has been received
by adding a password
Benefits of having an account:
- Save time on filling future request forms
- Track your prior Requests
- Save favorite products in your account
- Choose your contact preferences
- If you change your mind later, you may close you account with 1 click
The Leading Photonics Marketplace
Within 3-10 minutes you will receive an email with a validation link to activate your account.
If you don't receive the confirmation link soon, please let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org