RMI Laser Line Mirrors - Si-Cu-Mo
Mirrors are used in a wide range of beam steering, focusing and collimating applications. RMAX Mirrors utilize multi-layer, dielectric thin films.
Laser-Line RMAX Mirrors are designed for high reflectance at a single laser wavelength. High power coating designs are standard for select wavelengths.
Substrates are available with plano/plano, plano/concave, and plano/convex surfaces.
- Substrate Material: Si, Cu, Mo
- Wavelength Range: 193 - 193 nm
- Angle Of Incidence (AOI): 45 deg
- Flatness (Coated Surface): lambda/20
- Surface Quality: 40-20 scratch-dig
- Reflectivity (Rs, Rp): 96.5 %
- Diameter: - mm
- Thickness: - mm
- Reflectivity @ 0 AOI: >= 97%
- Diameter And Thickness: Custom
- Beam steering
You may also like
193 nm Excimer Laser Mirrors For 0° Incidence MR1060Alpine Research Optics (ARO)
193 nm Excimer Laser Mirrors For 45° Incidence MR1040Alpine Research Optics (ARO)
193 nm Excimer Laser Mirrors For 0° Incidence MR1020Alpine Research Optics (ARO)
high reflective Dielectric mirrorsBRD Optical Ltd
Aperture 15mm Scanning Mirrors for GalvoBRD Optical Ltd
TFM-12.7C05-1064 Laser Line Mirror 12.7mm Diameter 5mm Thick 1064nm WavelengthOptoSigma Corp
TFM-50.8C08-1064 Laser Line Mirror 50.8mm Diameter 8mm Thick 1064nm WavelengthOptoSigma Corp
TFM-30C05-1064 Laser Line Mirror 30mm Diameter 5mm Thick 1064nm WavelengthOptoSigma Corp
PPD MirrorsPerkins Precision Developments
Broadband Dielectric HR Mirror 520-600nmSterling Resale Optics
4\" Dielectric Mirror HR 633nmSterling Resale Optics
4\" Zerodur Mirror HR 532nm 45 DegSterling Resale Optics
Don’t have an account?
Please consider registering
NOTE: It may take up to 10 min to receive the registration verification link. For immediate assistance please use the “GUEST” option above.
Your inquiry has been received
by adding a password
Benefits of having an account:
- Save time on filling future request forms
- Track your prior Requests
- Save favorite products in your account
- Choose your contact preferences
- If you change your mind later, you may close you account with 1 click
The Leading Photonics Marketplace
Within 3-10 minutes you will receive an email with a validation link to activate your account.
If you don't receive the confirmation link soon, please let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org