DACO offers two different solenoids for advanced laser shutters : Spring and Bi-stable.
The Spring unit has an internal spring that keeps the shutter in the de-energized state when no power is supplied. When power is supplied to the solenoid, the shutter rotates a pre-defined angle depending on the shutter size and stays in the energized position until the power is shut off. There are different sizes for the solenoid and different configurations for the shutter.
The Bi-stable unit require a small amount of power to actuate open and remain in the position when power is off. Then the unit returns to the closed position once a reverse pulse is sent to the unit. There are different sizes for the solenoid and different configurations for the shutter.
• Infrared and Laser based Equipment
• Medical Instrumentation
• Thermal & Infrared Imaging Cameras
• Fiber Optics
• Aircraft Instruments
• CCD Cameras
In order to best suit your needs, we would need more information about the application so that we can design / customize the best solution to your system/ devices.
1. Do you need a shutter attached to the solenoid (spring or bi-stable) and if so, what size is the blockage area you will need and is there any special finish on the shutter necessary (black paint/ black anodizing)? Aluminum 2024 .008" or .016" thick is usually used.
2. Do you have any power limitation? This will clue us into which resistance/ operating voltage to give you.
3. Do you have any size or space limitations and do you have any special mounting needs?
4. Any torque, angle of rotation, or speed requirements?
You may also like
Embedded VisionMVTec Software GmbH
MERLIC Machine Vision SoftwareMVTec Software GmbH
HALCONMVTec Software GmbH
Image Archive SoftwareMidwest Information Systems Inc (MIS)
Live MeasurementMidwest Information Systems Inc (MIS)
Image Measurement ModuleMidwest Information Systems Inc (MIS)
Cricket Plug-And-Play Electro-Optic AdapterPE Schall GmbH & Co KG
C-mount CameraPCBMotor ApS
90 mm Diameter StatorPCBMotor ApS
70 mm Diameter StatorPCBMotor ApS
fuze go AIScene Sharp Technologies Inc
fuze goScene Sharp Technologies Inc