Image Measurement Module
The PAX-it Measurement Module is a quick and easy way to manage features on your images, with immediate results that are displayed on screen. Measurement data, data summaries, graphs, and the annotated images can be taken to written reports in MS-Word or MS-Excel with the click of a button.
With the PAX-it Measurement Module, the workflow is seamless from image capture to measurements to reporting. There is no need to export images to other programs or to cut and paste data, thanks to the integrated nature of the PAX-it software.
- Point-to-point linear measurement.
- Regressed line measurements.
- Radius, diameter, area, and perimeter on ellipses and circles.
- Drawn circles, regressed circles, and circles by radius.
- Area, perimeter, and X/Y dimensions for rectangles.
- Total length of segmented lines, including segment lengths.
- Area and perimeter of irregular shapes, drawn freehand or by polygon.
- Manual “point counts” for tagging and summing events as they are clicked.
- Angle measurements, including length of lines.
- Arc measurements including definition of center point, chord lengths, sweep angles, and radii.
- Parallel line calipers for defining multiple layers or zones.
Claim Midwest Information Systems Inc (MIS) Page to edit and add data
You may also like
Embedded VisionMVTec Software GmbH
MERLIC Machine Vision SoftwareMVTec Software GmbH
HALCONMVTec Software GmbH
Image Archive SoftwareMidwest Information Systems Inc (MIS)
Live MeasurementMidwest Information Systems Inc (MIS)
Cricket Plug-And-Play Electro-Optic AdapterPE Schall GmbH & Co KG
C-mount CameraPCBMotor ApS
90 mm Diameter StatorPCBMotor ApS
70 mm Diameter StatorPCBMotor ApS
fuze go AIScene Sharp Technologies Inc
fuze goScene Sharp Technologies Inc
QUARTZ PCI IMAGE MEASUREMENT SOFTWAREQuartz Imaging Corp