Intlvac can provide Anti-Reflection (AR) coatings for a diverse range of substrates and for the VIS, NIR, SWIR, and MWIR spectral regions. All of our coatings are non-radioactive. The links below provide examples.
1. NARROWBAND AR (V COATING)
- Coating Description: This coating is usually used for a single wavelength or very narrow band, such as for a laser receiver. It can be coated on practically all optical materials. The spectrum in the graph is of a flat window coated using our reactive magnetron sputtering process with plasma assist (PARMS).
- Durability Performance: Adhesion, moderate abrasion, severe abrasion, humidity as per the following (where applicable): MIL-C-675, MIL-M-13508, MIL-M-14806, MIL-C-48497, MIL-F-48616, MIL-STD-810F
- Coating Description: AR coatings for various bands, including the visible. It can be coated on a diverse range of substrates such as BK7, BK10, fused silica, quartz, SK2, SF4, etc. Click on the graph to enlarge it.
- Durability Performance: Adhesion, severe abrasion, humidity as per the following (where applicable): MIL-C-675, MIL-M-13508, MIL-M-14806, MIL-C-48497, MIL-F-48616, MIL-STD-810F
4. Dual-band AR
- Coating Layers: Single-layer, Multi-layer
- Angle Of Incidence (AOI): Not Specified
- Wavelength Range: 1 - 1 nm
Claim Intlvac Thin Film Page to edit and add data
You may also like
Double V For 633nm And 1550nm CoatingCascade Optical Corp
Extreme Multiple V Line Coating 633nmCascade Optical Corp
Discrete Single Line V-Coating HIGH POWER LASER AR 1064nmCascade Optical Corp
Anti-Reflection CoatingEvaporated Coatings Inc
FOREAL Anti-Reflection CoatingsForeal Spectrum
SINGLE LAYER AR COATINGSHind High Vacuum Co Pvt Ltd
Antireflection Coatings MAGNESIUM FLUORIDEInfinite Optics Inc
Anti-Reflection Coating NIR 1030-1064 nmLASEROPTIK GmbH
ITO coated opticsSinoptix
UV-NIR Optical CoatingsMedway Optics Ltd
Precision AR CoatingsNANEO Precision IBS Coatings GmbH
Optical CoatingsOptines Dangos