ARTHROSCOPES HD quality for arthroscopy.
Arthroscopy is used to examine and treat small joints, such as the wrist, or large joints, such as the knee, shoulder, hip, elbow and ankle joints. Basis for this are the arthroscopes that provide the image. At SCHÖLLY, the rod lens endoscopes feature first-class HD quality. Users get razor-sharp, high-contrast images with natural color reproduction. In combination with a Full HD endoscopy camera, these images are transmitted to the monitor without loss of quality.
The video algorithm „grid removal" of the FlexiVision camera series additionally optimizes the image of the 2.0 mm image bundle arthroscopes by reducing the visibility of the honeycomb structure as much as possible.
- The lettering HDScope means that the arthroscope is ideally suited for use with an HD endoscopy tower and guarantees the best possible image quality. The purity of the lenses and coating contribute to this.
- The optical system is calculated and aligned with regard to the best possible resolution. This ensures that it can accept the HD resolution of the camera.
Claim Schoelly Micro Optics Page to edit and add data
You may also like
LITETEC ENDOSCOPESLitetec Ltd
VIDEO SEMI-RIGID MICRO ENDOSCOPE P/N VRME-09Omex Technologies
VIDEO MICRO ENDOSCOPE P/N VME-06Omex Technologies
MICRO ENDOSCOPE P/N ME-08Omex Technologies
SINUSCOPES HD quality for the endoscopic examination of the paranasal sinuses.Schoelly Micro Optics
HYSTEROSCOPES HD quality for transvaginal examination of the uterus.Schoelly Micro Optics
URETERO-RENOSCOPES High-contrast images for visualizing the ureter and renal pelvisSchoelly Micro Optics
NEPHROSCOPES High-contrast images for percutaneous nephrolithotomy.Schoelly Micro Optics
CYSTOSCOPES HD quality for endoscopic examination of the lower urinary tract.Schoelly Micro Optics
LAPAROSCOPES First-class images in HD quality.Schoelly Micro Optics
2P MicroendoscopeJenLab GmbH
Don’t have an account?
Please consider registering
NOTE: It may take up to 10 min to receive the registration verification link. For immediate assistance please use the “GUEST” option above.
Your inquiry has been received
by adding a password
Benefits of having an account:
- Save time on filling future request forms
- Track your prior Requests
- Save favorite products in your account
- Choose your contact preferences
- If you change your mind later, you may close you account with 1 click
The Leading Photonics Marketplace
Within 3-10 minutes you will receive an email with a validation link to activate your account.
If you don't receive the confirmation link soon, please let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org