Ultima Expert LT
HORIBA Scientific develops and manufactures high performance ICP-OES spectrometers for more than 35 years. The new Ultima Expert is a unique combination of ultimate performance with comprehensive assistance tools designed to simplify method development. Ultima Expert integrates ...
- Focal Length: 1000 mm
- Grating: 2400 lines/mm
- Optical Resolution: 5 pm
- Resolution (detailed): <5 pm for 160-320 nm and <10 pm for 320-800 nm
High resolution, high sensitivity and high stability ICP-OES spectrometer
- The Ultima Expert offers the highest performance on the market and is specially designed to handle the most challenging applications.
- Its high quality optical design which integrates a high density holographic grating and one meter focal length associated with the unique Total Plasma View feature offers the highest resolution of the market along with high sensitivity and stability for the most demanding applications.
- Radial viewing and Total Plasma View providing lowest detection limits in ICP-OES spectrometry
- Unique sheath gas feature for unrivaled stability on samples with High Total Dissolved Solids content, up to 30% dissolved solids
- Continuous wavelength coverage from 120 to 800 nm with Far UV option for improved sensitivity for halogens analysis or alternative wavelengths
- Unmatched spectral resolution minimizing interferences with - Optional dual grating system, offering - Unique HiStab device to achieve exceptional stability for demanding applications
- Patented HDD® detection providing sub-ppb to percent level in a single analysis
- Dynamic range of up to 10 orders of magnitude using Image
- Optional 0.5m or 1m polychromator for simultaneous analysis
- Image Navigator is designed for semi-quantitative analysis thanks to full spectrum acquisition.
- Full spectrum display with multiple spectra display capability
- Visual comparison with overlaid spectra display capability
- Automated qualitative and semi-quantitative analysis