HORIBA Scientific develops and manufactures high performance ICP-OES spectrometers for more than 35 years. The new Ultima Expert is a unique combination of ultimate performance with comprehensive assistance tools designed to simplify method development. Ultima Expert integrates high efficiency Jobin Yvon optical design capable to achieve optimal performance for a large variety of sample types and matrices.
Ultima Expert is driven by the powerful Analyst software featuring a large variety of analytical functionalities for tailored control and analysis.
The robustness of the Ultima Expert makes it ideal for applications common to mining, chemicals manufacture, salt production, wear metals in oil analysis, petrochemical, metallurgical production and precious metal refining. Gain in efficiency with the Ultima Expert for your most demanding needs!
- Focal Length: 1000 mm
- Grating: 2400 lines/mm
- Optical Resolution: 5 pm
- Optional Dual Grating: 4320 l/mm and 2400 l/mm used in 1st order, optical resolution <6 pm for 120-450 nm and <11 pm for 450-800 nm
High resolution, high sensitivity and high stability ICP-OES spectrometer
- The Ultima Expert offers the highest performance on the market and is specially designed to handle the most challenging applications.
- Its high quality optical design which integrates a high density holographic grating and one meter focal length associated with the unique Total Plasma View feature offers the highest resolution of the market along with high sensitivity and stability for the most demanding applications.
- Radial viewing and Total Plasma View providing lowest detection limits in ICP-OES spectrometry
- Unique sheath gas feature for unrivaled stability on samples with High Total Dissolved Solids content, up to 30% dissolved solids
- Continuous wavelength coverage from 120 to 800 nm with Far UV option for improved sensitivity for halogens analysis or alternative wavelengths
- Unmatched spectral resolution minimizing interferences with <5 pm for wavelengths in the range 120-320 nm
- Optional dual grating system, offering <6pm resolution up to 450 nm for line-rich matrices such as rare earth elements, geological or precious metals applications
- Unique HiStab device to achieve exceptional stability for demanding applications
- Patented HDD® detection providing sub-ppb to percent level in a single analysis
- Dynamic range of up to 10 orders of magnitude using Image
- Optional 0.5m or 1m polychromator for simultaneous analysis
- Image Navigator is designed for semi-quantitative analysis thanks to full spectrum acquisition.
- Full spectrum display with multiple spectra display capability
- Visual comparison with overlaid spectra display capability
- Automated qualitative and semi-quantitative analysis