- Polarization Optics
- Brewster Windows
- Brewster Windows BK7 UVFS by EKSMA 410-0408 410-1408
Brewster Windows BK7 UVFS by EKSMA 410-0408 410-1408
Brewster windows are intended for high energy laser beams intracavity usage, transmit 100% p-polarization component, reflect 20% s-polarization component.
- Substrate Material: BK7, UV Fused Silica
- Surface Quality (Scratch-Dig): 20-10
- Wavefront Distortion: <= Lambda/10
- Diameter (Minor Axis): 40 mm
- Thickness: 8 mm
Intended for high energy laser beams intracavity usage.
You may also like
Brewster WindowWuhan Union Optic, Inc
RMI Infrared Brewster Window - ZnSe - Ge - Chalcogenide GlassRocky Mountain Instrument Co.
RMI Brewster Window - BK7 - FS - UVFSRocky Mountain Instrument Co.
EKSMA Brewster Windows BK7 UVFS 410-0123 410-1123Altos Photonics, Inc.
Brewster Windows BK7 UVFS 410-0255 410-1255Altos Photonics, Inc.
EKSMA Brewster Windows 410-0123 410-1123Altos Photonics, Inc.
Don’t have an account?
Please consider registering
NOTE: It may take up to 10 min to receive the registration verification link. For immediate assistance please use the “GUEST” option above.
Your inquiry has been received
by adding a password
Benefits of having an account:
- Save time on filling future request forms
- Track your prior Requests
- Save favorite products in your account
- Choose your contact preferences
- If you change your mind later, you may close you account with 1 click
The Leading Photonics Marketplace
Within 3-10 minutes you will receive an email with a validation link to activate your account.
If you don't receive the confirmation link soon, please let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org