- Integrating Sphere
- IS-Instruments - Fibre Coupled Integrating Sphere - MPS-020-02
IS-Instruments - Fibre Coupled Integrating Sphere - MPS-020-02
The integrating spheres available from IS-Instruments are cost effective solutions for many applications including laser power, flux, reflectance and radiance measurements. The unique manufacture method provides excellent performance levels at extremely competitive prices.
The spheres are manufacturing via 3D printing using sintered nylon with input and output via SMA fibre connectors. The high reflectivity is ensured by using Avian-B reflectance coating and offers a wavelength range of 250nm-1600nm.
- Wavelength Range: 250 - 1600 nm
- Sphere Diameter: 50 mm
Can be used to measure:
- Lamp/LED flux
- Laser power
- 2 SMA fibre ports
- Reflectance > 97% from 350-850 nm and > 92% from 250-1300 nm.
- Dimensions: 56.5 mm x 56.5 mm x 56.5 mm
- Mass: 125 g
- Mount via M4 thread at south pole.