High Power Dichroic Mirror Coatings
Dichroic mirrors are used to combine beams or to split two beams that have different wavelengths. With a long pass mirror, the long wavelengths are transmitted and the short ones reflected. Short-pass mirrors allow the short wavelengths to pass and reflect the long ones.
- Angle Of Incidence (AOI): 0 degree
- Reflection Wavelength @ 0 Deg AOI: 0 - 532 nm
- Transmission Wavelength @ 0 Deg AOI: 0 - 1064 nm
- Reflection Wavelength @ 45 Deg AOI: 0 - 1064 nm
- Transmission Wavelength @ 45 Deg AOI: 400 - 700 nm