500-850nm DCM10 GVD
The "DCM10" is a broadband (500-850nm) dispersion compensating mirror pair designed for the compensation of the positive dispersion caused by fused silica like material. The wavelength range suits femtosecond applications using few-cycle pulses generated by hollow core fibers or filamentation.
The unique pair design enables to achieve a reflectivity greater than 99.5% over the whole supported spectral bandwidth next to a specially tailored negative dispersion. These mirrors can be used as highly efficient and compact compressor and combined with a fused silica wedge pair to finely adjust the compression result.
To find out more click here
- Wavelength Range: 500 - 850 nm
- Reflectivity: 99.6 %
- GDD/pair: 100 fs^2
- Angle Of Incidence: 0 - 10 Degrees
- Substrate: UV Grade Fused Silica
You may also like
Don’t have an account?
Please consider registering
NOTE: It may take up to 10 min to receive the registration verification link. For immediate assistance please use the “GUEST” option above.
Your inquiry has been received
by adding a password
Benefits of having an account:
- Save time on filling future request forms
- Track your prior Requests
- Save favorite products in your account
- Choose your contact preferences
- If you change your mind later, you may close you account with 1 click
The Leading Photonics Marketplace
Within 3-10 minutes you will receive an email with a validation link to activate your account.
If you don't receive the confirmation link soon, please let us know at email@example.com