Crossed Roller Positioning Stage
Isotech offers a wide range of micrometer driven Crossed Roller Positioning Stages with travels ranging from .25″ to 3.0″. All units are available in X, XY and XYZ configurations and can carry load ranging from 23 lbs all the way up to 160 lbs. Straight line positioning accuracy is 0.0001″ per inch of travel. All positioning stage model numbers are available with inch or metric micrometers and mounting holes. Most models are available with locking micrometers and all models can be supplied with our Posi-Lock friction locking mechanism to secure the table.
- Type Of Base Positioner: Single Axis Tilt Stage, Multi-Axis Tilt Base
- High Capacity – Greater load bearing capacity than ball types. Better for impacts and overhanging loads.
- Straight Line Accuracy – Runout of 0.0001 inch per inch of travel.
- Wide Range – Carriages up to 5.125″ square with four inches of travel.
- Smooth Accurate Movement – Spring forces hold carriage against micrometer head. Factory adjusted preload offers friction free running.
- Subminiature Sizes – R99 among the smallest commercially available roller stages 3/4 inch square.
- Positive Locking – Posi-Lock feature guards against movement caused by vibration or impact.
Claim Isotech Inc Page to edit and add data
You may also like
Side-Drive Ball-Slide Positioning StagesIsotech Inc
Ball Slide Positioning StagesIsotech Inc
Precision Positioning Stage PPS-20SMMICRONIX USA LLC
Manual Micromanipulator MM 33npi electronic GmbH
HS1.30 Aperture NanopositionerPiezoconcept
Z-STAGE 5 NanopositionerPiezoconcept
POSITIONERS WITH MICROMETERS P502MLXPIC Design
POSITIONERS WITH MICROMETERS P502MLXYPIC Design
POSITIONERS WITH MICROMETERS P502MLXYZPIC Design
Magnetic Kinematic Base - 6MKB-175Altos Photonics, Inc.
Kinematic Bases - 6KBAltos Photonics, Inc.