EKSMA Optics - Goggles for Nd:YAG and Ti:Sapphire Applications
Laser emitted light can be hazardous for eyesight even if the laser power is low. Laser radiation can affect injury for retina and cornea. Working with laser requires additional safety in order to avoid eyes damage.
EKSMA OPTICS offers two different kinds of laser safety eyewear in two different styles: spectacles and goggles. The eyewear are amber colour and suitable for safe operation with Nd:YAG, Ti:Sapphire, Yb:KGW/KYW fundamental, second, third, fourth harmonics.
The eyewear absorbs laser radiation and gives perfect visibility. Both goggles and spectacles can be worn on prescription glasses. The goggles have air vents that prevent fogging. Laser beam cannot pass through the air vents. Goggles and spectacles come with protective case.
The models match the requirements for health and protection mentioned in the Directive of the European Community on Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) 89/686/EEC.
- Wavelength Range: 190 - 534 nm
- Optical Density (Log Scale): 6
- Second Wavelength Range: 720 - 1064 nm
- Optical Density (Second Wavelength Range): 5
- Third Wavelength Range: 740 - 1064 nm
- Optical Density (Third Wavelength Range): 6
- For Nd:YAG, Yb/KGW/KYW, Ti:sapphire applications
- Wide spectrum of visibility
- Corresponding to the EN207
- Comfort and universal fit